Halloween special

'Ooh so spoopy k sorry bye you're not here for me talking'

Whiskey Echo

     "Are we seriously going to a haunted house?" I ask Jesse. "Yeah it'll be great, almost all of our club is going." I roll my eyes. "Why? And why do we have to wear costumes?" Kade asks sipping his beer. "Cause it's fun! I've already got you two one cause I knew you wouldn't."
     "Are you kidding me! Why!" I yell at him. "Trust me you'll love it, I even have someone to do your makeup for you." Jesse says and swiftly leaves the bar. "What the actual-" I don't finish "cmon let's enjoy it I'm sure he picked out something good." Kade says.

     "Is it wrong I kinda love this?" I ask Kade and spin infront of the mirror. "We look good." Kade says and winks. "Let's go to the house. It's getting dark."
Kade takes my hand and we -and the rest of the club- go to the haunted house.
      We all pull up and there's no line. They separate us, sending 4 in at a time and me, Kade, Jesse, and Liam all go in first. Kade puts his arms around my waist and we all start into the house.
      Someone grabs my arm and pulls me from Kade I punch them in the nose. "Ow goddamn why did you do that?" I hear a gay (not discriminating) male voice say through a Jason mask.
       Kade grabs me and pulls me back to him apologizing to the guy. "He shouldn't have grabbed me." I mutter as we continue through the house, Jesse making jokes about me punching the guy.

"And don't fucking come back!" an employee throws our group of 4 out of the house. "This was bullshit." Just cause we punched a few idiots who jumped out at us. What did they expect to happen?" I mutter and Jesse laughs. "Hey I heard there's this bar that's only open in October and you have to wear costumes to get in but it's supposed to be pretty sick." Liam says.
"Let's go, the rest of the club should be in there for awhile." Kade says.
We head off for this club called the snake eye. Strobe lights flickering outside, music pounding from inside. Cars and bikes everywhere. We end up parking at the edge of an alleyway and walk up to the door. The bouncers wearing suits and skeleton face paint.
They let us in and the music becomes 20x louder. Neon lights and drunks line the room. Kade and I squeeze through the crowd and over to the bar. "Shot contest?" He asks me. "I won't pass it up." I mutter and he orders 6 of some candy liquor. The bartender brings it back, it's a clear liquid with a lollipop in the glass with it.
"Count of 3 chug." Kade says. I nod and he starts to count. "1.... 2.... 3!" He says and I tilt the shot glass to my lips. The liquor makes a burning sensation down my throat and I cough. "Goddamn what's in that?" I ask Kade but he just smirks and grabs another one. I set the first lollipop on a napkin and grab another shot and down it.
I set the next lollipop down and down the last one. I set the glass down and make a pyramid out of our shot glasses. I look over at Kade to see he isn't there. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I spin around. "Oh fuck! You scared the shit out of me I didn't know where you went."
"Cmon." He grabs my hand and pulls me out to the dance area. The song transitions to a slow song and some people break off from the dance floor, others group up.
He places his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Do you even know how to slow dance?" I ask him. "Kinda... maybe... sorta... err no." He says "make a box. Like move in a box motion. One two three four ya know?" I tell him and he starts trying.
"Don't look at your feet, it's just more confusing." I start to lead him. He chuckles "I think this is supposed to be the opposite way around." I laugh "it's fine."
            The song abruptly ends and Kade leads me back to the bar. Another drinking contest. Another dance. Again and again. And again I wake up next to kade. I think this is becoming an issue.

I'm so so so sorry guys for being a horrible publisher, I do need a vote to happen though.

*story continue and no bigger relationship advances
Or
*picking out a rinnnng