Sister in law

Whiskey Echo

"I'm glad to be back home. I've missed this place so much." I mutter, walking into the clubhouse. I walk to the bar, grabbing a drink and walking back into our room. "I'm getting shitfaced after I get a shower." I tell Kade, sitting the bottle of alcohol down on the bathroom counter before I start to strip.
"Damn are you ok?" Kade says as he notices the cuts and bruises. "Yeah I'm fine, get the doctor to help me when I get out though. I think he broke a few of my fingers." My hands start to hurt worse as my mind starts to wander back to my injuries and everything that has happened to all of us over just a short time period.
I stand in the steaming water happy to just be home. When I get out the doctor and Kade are standing in the bedroom talking. I throw on one of Kade's shirts and a pair of shorts carefully and walk into the bedroom. The doc patches me up. "Thanks Doc." I say. "Glad to have you back." Doc says and leaves.
I grab a bottle of vodka and lay down on the bed, turning on the tv. "Can we watch the sopranos?" I ask Kade. "Sure whatever you want." He says as I drink from the bottle. I flip to the sopranos and Kade turns off the lights. I finish the bottle off and drop it in the floor. We start a marathon of the show and soon I pass out.

I get woken up to the sound of glass shattering. I jump up. "Sorry." Kade mutters as he crouches down to pick up the broken glass. "Do you need help?" I ask and climb out of bed. I groan, my body is soar. "No baby lay down." He says. "I'm fine I'm gonna go get some Tylenol." I say as I walk out into the hall and out into the main room.
I walk over to the bar and get down on my knees, trying to find the Tylenol under the counter. "Found it." I mutter as I stand up. I throw 2 pills into my mouth and grab a water bottle. "Fuck." I say as I accidentally drop the Tylenol bottle. I put it back under the counter and walk back into the room.
"When you feel better you want to go for a ride?" Kade asks. "Sure whatever." I say.

A few days pass by and I start to feel better. Me and Kade are laying in bed, I check the time on my computer... 11:30pm. Damn why am I so tired. "So I've got a question." He said. "Would you wanna go to the beach for a few days?" I shut my laptop "sure, when would we leave?" I ask. "Tomorrow if you want. I've kinda already got a hotel room set up and everything."
              "Sure. That'd be fun."

              "Wake up! We've got company!" Jesse yells into our room. I groan and roll over, pressing my head into a pillow. "Shut up. It's 7 in the damn morning" I yell at him. I hear Kade chuckle. "It isn't funny. I'm tired." I say and turn to look at him. He's watching me with his cold blue eyes. "Can we just lay here all day." I mutter. "No baby sorry. Jesse needs us and we've got somewhere to be today." He finishes as he starts to get out of bed.
I sit up as he is going to get dressed and grab his arm, pulling him to me. "Come here" I murmur as he presses his lips to mine. I pull him down on the bed with me and roll over so that he's under me. His fingers trail up my shirt and to my bra hook. A gunshot goes off. I pull away and jump up "the fuck was that?" I ask. "I dunno." He says while grabbing his gun and handing me mine. We quietly tracked down the hallway and into the bar room.
Jesse's standing in the entrance of the clubhouse with his pistol in his hand, part of the club was beside him, a few with their pistols drawn. "The fuck is going on?" Kade asked. "Drunks" bullet muttered as Kade and I pushed our way to the front of the crowd. A few drunks were stumbling around on the front yard all coming to a halt when they noticed the body. One on the ground with a pistol a foot away from his hand. Blood was sleeping onto the ground under him. That must've been the gun shot.
"Did he threaten you?" I ask him quietly. "He said he was gonna shoot up the clubhouse and rape all the women and kill everyone else." Jesse said quietly. His expression only showing anger. I've never seen him this mad. I grab his pistol and hand it to Kade then wrap my arms around his neck. "It's ok. Nothings gonna happen to anyone here. The dude was drunk. It was all empty threats." I tell him quietly.
He puts it arms around my waist and buries his face in the crook of my neck. "All you mother fuckers get the fuck out of here or you'll end up like your buddy here" Kade yells out to the few drunks left. They all start to drift off in different directions. "If you and Kade get married you'll be the best sister in law ever." Jesse mutters in my ear before pulling out of the hug.
"Is everyone else ok?" I ask the few people still standing here. Everyone else is fine just tired. I tell them to get some sleep. Then it's just me, Jesse, and Kade left. Kade Shuts the door and we all sit down on one of the couches. Jesse breaks down. "I was afraid he'd hurt you or Kade or anyone else here. You're all my family." Jesse starts, his voice breaking "I thought I had lost you for good Sarah when you got kidnapped. I thought I had lost you when you were in the hospital a few months ago and you were in the coma."
I shudder. The coma was always a thought at the front of my brain. If I hadn't been stupid. If I hadn't got shot. So many if I hadn'ts. I never would've had a 12 hour surgery. I never would have been stuck vulnerable for a month. My own parents never visited then. They didn't even notice I was gone. But Kade was there every day. He slept in the room with me every night and Jesse had to force him to leave to eat or shower.
I'm pulled out of the flashback when Kade pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. "I thought I had lost you too." He says quietly. "But I'm here, and I ain't leaving you idiots. So shut up with this emotional bullshit. Jesse nothings gonna happen to any of us so you have nothing to worry about and I'm still fucking tired." I finish with a slight smile.

Reaper blood

"Go to sleep baby. I'll be back in there in a minute." I tell Sarah and she goes back to our room. When I hear the door click shut I look back to Jesse. "So when are you gonna propose?" He asks quietly. "Sometime while were at the beach. I need to find the perfect time." I tell him smiling. "Call me when you do. I'm happy for you Kade. I'm happy you found someone you really love."
We talk for a minute longer and I walk back to my room to see Sarah curled up in my spot. I quietly close the door and slide her over so I can lay down. She turn over to face me as I lay down. "I love you." I mutter to her kissing her forehead before wrapping my arms around her. "I love you too." She says