Lets go home

Whiskey echo

I sit, curled up in a ball in the corner of a dimmed room. My body felt heavy and weak from blood loss. Everything hurts. I couldn't feel my fingers or my nose, Joe had broke them. He whipped me. My legs and back were covered in marks. I think he broke my leg from smashing it with a hammer when he got mad. I lost count of time, I have no idea how long I've been here or if anyone's looking for me- or us. I haven't seen the group since that day where I tried to fight back.
My stomach rumbles. I haven't ate in forever, they've gave me water but no food. I hear gunshots ringing down the hall. "Fuck" I mutter, I hope they aren't shooting any of our gang.

Reaper blood

Everyone opts to go and find our missing members, even some of the Vikings want to help. Jesse set up a plan when we got there and started to get guns and ammo together for the fight. The gang rallies up early 3 days after they went missing as we all were ready to go save our family. Everyone knew there was a possibility that they might not be there or they might be dead or we all might die.
That's a risk we were willing to take.

After a few hours of riding we pull up nearby the warriors base. Jesse informs everyone of the plan, go in, ask for them back, if they refuse, shoot the mother fucking shit out of them. And that's just what we did, they said they didn't see them we shot them. We all went in guns blazing. As we search their clubhouse I find a door going down to the basement and motion for Jesse and a few others to follow.
We walk down the stairs into a dimly lit hallway with something new behind every door. Within minutes we find most of the group I sent out with Sarah for the drug run. No one knew where Sarah was though. We continue checking rooms and clearing them when we found warriors in them.
Finally we open a door to find Joe. "Where's Sarah?" I ask. "Dead I'm sure." He replies with a smirk. I put a bullet in his brain. "She can't be dead... can she?" I ask Jesse. "He was probably just trying to mess with you. She might still be down here." He says. "Yeah you're right." I mutter as I turn a corner, a gunshot goes off. "Fuck!" I yell. The sound of the shot echos off the narrow hallway. Another gunshot goes off.
It took me a moment to realize I had just been shot. When I came around the corner there was a guy standing there who shot me. Jesse shot him back. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my side and I look down to see blood drenching my T-shirt. "Dammit." I mutter. "Are you ok?" Jesse asks, spinning me around to see the wound. "I'm fine." I say and put my hand on my side as I keep walking down the hall.
I open one of the final doors on the hall, barely lit and no one in there I thought, at first. Then I heard quiet hoarse breathing and I walked further into the room, pulling a flashlight out of my jean pocket. I flick it on. Sarah. She's here. She's still alive. "Sarah!" I say running over to her and dropping to my knees, forgetting all about my side. "You're- you're here. You're still here." My voice breaks. I'm so relieved she's still here and alive. I was so worried.
              She sits up slowly, wincing. "Are you ok? What did they do to you?" I ask her as she sits up. "It hurts." She murmurs. I wrap my arms around her pulling her to me. "Don't leave me again. I couldn't live without you. I love you." I whisper to her. She winces as I hug her. I hope she's not too badly hurt.
              "Reaper are you ok?" I hear Jesse yell from down the hall. "Yeah fine." I say back. "Can you walk?" I ask her. "Yes." She murmurs. I help her up and she leans against me for support, walking with a limp. Goddamn what did they do to her. None of the others were hurt as badly, just a few scratches and shit but nothing like her. She looked so pale.
               We walk out into the hall and Jesse seems relieved to see she's ok. We walk out of the building and she's muttering something. "My bike. I can't ride." She says. "It's ok, we can come back and get it or I'll send someone to come back and get it later." I tell her.
              She looks at me gratefully and then notices my side. "Are you ok?" She asks quietly. "Yeah just a flesh wound."

               Let's go home