Drinks

Whiskey echo

      "The wedding was pretty." I say to Kade and sit on the bed. He nods and pulls me into his lap "what do you want to watch tonight?" Kade asks as I lean against his chest. "I don't care pick whatever, some horror movie?" I say. "Yeah I'll find one for us." He says and soon has a movie called the ritual pulled up.
         He holds one of my hands in his. We lay there watching the movie and talking about how dumb and unrealistic it is. After the movie is over Kade asks "a few of the guys are going on a run tomorrow, just a simple drug run should only take a few hours, you wanna go?" He says. "Yeah."
        I wake up the next morning, my back against Kades chest. His arm is around my waist. I grab my phone and check the time. 5:14 am goddamn why am I up. I slowly maneuver my way out of his arms to relieve myself in the bathroom. I wash my hands and leave. Kades up in the bed, his lamp turned on and his head resting against the headboard.
        "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I ask him and lean against the doorway. "No I was up for awhile before you moved." He continues "also I won't be going with you on this run, will you be ok?" He finished. "Yeah, why aren't you going though?" I ask him. "I have some other business that needs to be taken care of."

          I throw on a jacket with our club emblem on over my tank top and pull on a pair of jeans followed by black combat boots. Kade had already left on his business with Jesse so I'll be leading the run by myself. Only 7 others were coming. I walk outside and straddle my bike. Everyone soon follows and we set off.
          "Oh damn this ones in virginia." I say as my gps yells at me calling me a stupid bitch and that I missed a left.
          2 hours and a very mad gps later we pull into the parking lot of a camping ground. "Walk towards the mountain across the Blue Hoof trail." I mutter to myself. "Come on it should only be a few minutes into the trail." We walk in and within 30 minutes we come across a bunker surrounded by motorcycles and armed guys.
           I walk up to one of the guys. "Meeting with the Warrior leader about a drug trade." I tell him and he lets us in. One of the guards leads us to the warriors leaders office and we walk in. "Names James, Joe James. Nice to meet you." He stands up from his desk saying. "Would you guys like a drink?" He asks "sure" I reply as he hands out shot glasses full of something strong.
          Just as we start talking business I hear a echoing THUMP. I spin around to see one of my guys crumpled on the ground. "What the fuck?" I say just as my vision clouds and the room starts to spin. Blackness dots my sight. "What the fuck was in those drinks?!" I yell as darkness overcomes me and I fall to the ground.

Reaper Blood

             "Cmon Jesse! Burning daylight!" I yell into the clubhouse. I sit down on my motorcycle yawning. Jesse strolls out of the club and jumps on his bike. "Where are we going again?" He asks. "Hickory" I reply. Hickory had a huge shopping mall.

             An hour later we pull into the valley hills hickory mall parking lot. "We need a directory cause damn this place is big." I murmur. Jesse laughs. We walk inside and through the jc pennies into the actual mall part. "When I was a teen I loved shopping at Spencer's and hot topic." I laughed "I remember that. You looked like a goth reject." Jesse says smiling.
             We look at the directory and find what we're looking for. We walk to the store. "Kay Jewelers." I mutter. "You sure you wanna do this?" Jesse asks. "Yeah" I reply. "How are you gonna ask her?"
          "I don't know." I say as we walk into the store "what do you think she'd like?" Jesse asks. "Something simple I'm sure." We start to look at the different rings in the glass display.
           One catches my eye and I show it to Jesse "that's the one" I say. It was white gold with a single diamond. It was perfect. I ask the guy at the counter if it came in a size 7.

         We walk out of the store, new ring. All I need now is a plan. I can't wait to see what she says tomorrow when I propose.

Authors note 📝

Hope you guys are doing well. Corona ended a lot of shit everyone had planned this year right? If you need someone to talk to DM me. Let me know if you guys are enjoying the book. I apologize for not updating, I'll work on that now that I have jack shit else to do. I