Don't you dare

Whiskey Echo

      "This is gonna be awesome!" Bella says. "Yup now go get dressed." Kade says and they run upstairs to change.  "So I'm guessing you guys are dating now." My dad says and my face turns red. I look down at my lap. "Yea we are." Kade says and I look at him, a small smile spreads across my face.
       "Finally god damn you took your time." My brother says. "I will throw you out of the window if you don't shut up Rolf." I say and he rolls his green eyes. "Kade do you need a swimsuit?" My brother asks, standing up from his chair and stretching.
         "Yea that would be great thanks." He says and Rolf walks up to his room too. "Happy birthday mom, we're gonna go get ready." I say and stand up. Kade stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. We walk upstairs and Rolf had laid a pair of swimming shorts for Kade on my old bed.
          I hand him the shorts and look through my drawers for a bathing suit. I'm pretty sure I had only left one when I moved. I found it. I remember why I left it. I hated it. That's great.
       I grab the bikini and stand up. Kade was laying on my bed, and had already changed. I strip and change into the bathing suit. "That was hot you know." I hear Kades voice and look over at him. "Yes struggling to get a pair of jeans off is hot." He grins and I lay beside him on my bed, laying my hand on his chest.
        He starts to slowly kiss me and I roll over so I'm straddling his waist. He wraps his hands around my lower back. I deeply kiss him and he kisses back, his tongue asks for entrance into my mouth and I let it. I run my fingers through his hair and moan as he starts to grind against me.
         He flips and I'm pinned underneath him. He starts to trail kisses down my jaw and to the crook of my neck. I moan when he hits the place on my neck and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel himself press against me and I let out another moan. "Shh your parents might hear."
        I move in sinc with him, pushing my body against his. He brings his mouth back to mine, running his hands all over my body. There's a knock at the door. "Just a minute." I breathe out and continue to kiss him. He pulls away slowly and whispers in my ear. "Tonight we will, and you won't be able to walk tomorrow."
       He pulls away and I drop my legs from his waist. I get up and walk to the door. "Yeah?" I say as I open it. I swear if I get interrupted one more time someone's gonna die. My mother was standing there with a smirk on her face. "I knew you were going to get together." She murmurs to me. "We're all ready to go if you guys are." She says normally so that Kade could hear her.
       "We got alcohol, we got you some drinks in the fridge too if you want to put it in Kades cooler for the ride." She nods and walks downstairs. I grab my clothes and Kade grabs his. I slide on my boots leaving my socks off and throw on my cut. We walk downstairs and everybody was sitting at the table waiting. My mom had grabbed towels.
       "Ride separate?" I asked as she handed me the 6 pack back and a few water bottles. She handed Kade a bag to put our clothes in. "Yea we'll meet you there." Me and Kade walk out to his truck and I put the 6 packs and water in the cooler. Kade had slid back on his boots and cut when we were inside as well.
We throw our stuff in the back and jump in the truck. We follow my mom out for around 15 minutes to a little dirt road outside of east Wilkes high. It was a rafting company that'd take you down the yadkin for 2 and a half hours. We pull into the gravel parking lot and I grab my wallet. "I'll pay for us all today." I tell him and jump out. He grabs his cooler as I buy 8 floats and a cooler float
The bus comes back and we put our floats in the back after grabbing life vests and throwing our cuts back in the car and my wallet then grabbing my sunglasses. I sit in the seat with Kade and hold his hand. It's only a 5 minute ride and we're at the pull off. The people put the floats out for us and grab our cooler.
"Does anyone need string to tie together?" One of the men asks and I take it and tie me and Kade with the cooler and the rest of my family to each other.
"We've got survival essentials Incase we get lost!" Kade says as we bring the floats to the edge of the bank. My dad laughs and Kade picks me up bridal style. "What are you doing idiot?" I ask as he walks into the water a little bit. "Ready?" He asks, a giant grin spreading over his face. It takes me a second to realize what he was about to do.
"Don't you dare Kade!" I yell as he throws me up and into the water. It was so deep after the drop off and I scream as I hit the ice cold water. I swim back to the drop off coughing up some water I swallowed on my way down. "You're such. A fucking. Asshole!" I yell at Kade when I get myself pulled out of the water. He's laughing and so is my brother.
            "Aw come on don't be mad at me." He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm not mad, let me go though my sisters are watching you." I tell him and struggle against his arms.
             "Let them watch. They need to know they need a guy like me who loves them and will treat them like a queen- while still making jokes and uh torturing them- forever."
             I rub the side of his face, feeling his stubble against my hand and then pulling out of his grip. "Cmon lets do this and we can go home and hang out." I murmur to him and we pull our tubes into the water.
             Everyone else starts to pull theirs into the water and I stay on the drop off not wanting to try to touch the bottom. It was so deep. I sit in the tube. "Oh my god it's so cold." I shiver. Kade sits in his and nods. "Yea it is." He keeps his hand on the drop off so we don't float down the river without the rest of my family.
            "All my family gets on a raft and we start to float down the river. After about 5 minutes in I grab the growler of fireball and take a long sip of it. I pass it to Kade and he does the same. I stick it back in the cooler and pass out water bottles, hard lemonade, and some left over bud lites.
Me and Kade throw off our life jackets into the float with the cooler and I lay back, resting my head on the edge of the float. "Aye Kade I think we need to paddle away from the side." I say and see him trying to hold back a smile.
          "What?" He looks over to a branch from an overhanging tree I was about to go under. There was a spider hanging from it. I jump up and start to move away from it. "I swear to god I will kill you!" I yell at him. He laughs. "Fucking idiot." I mutter as we drift back into the middle of the river.
After a minute of paddling with our hands we catch back up to my family. "Welcome back to floatilla." My dad says. After that We all just talk about what's going on in our lives as we float down the river and drink. About 2 hours in we hit a rapid area and I almost fall off my float
"I dare you to jump off." Kade says to me right after the rapids. "I blame you if I die." I tell him and he laughs. I move so that I'm sitting on the edge of the float and drop down into the water. "Oh my god! It's so deep." I couldn't reach the bottom.
I start to slightly panic. I don't like not being able to touch the ground and/ or see the ground and not be able to see any solid surface. "Help me back up." I reach my hand across my float and try getting up and onto the float. Kade pulls me back up onto it. "That was terrifying. Why is it so deep?" I ask my mom.
"You're talking about the same place a lot of people have drowned in. This area, after the rapids is basically a graveyard." I look over at Kade he looks shocked. "Thanks for letting us know that prior to going on here!" I had no idea this area was where it happened.
"Hey there's the dock!" Alex says and one of the guys from earlier stands up there and waves. It's only a couple minutes till we're all jumping out Kade grabs the cooler and I pull up our floats and hand them to the guys. I grab our life jackets and carry them up to the pickup zone where a truck with a trailer attached to it was waiting for us to take us back up to the parking lot.
We all get in the back of the trailer which had benches that didn't seem to be fastened down enough. "Hold on!" The woman driving it yelled and took off. I grabbed onto Kades arm to keep from falling off. "This is how we're going to die!" Kade laughs.
           The bench feels loose and wobbly as we bounce through the uneven ground. We stop shortly after in the parking lot and I jump off as soon as we stop. "I thought I was going to die!" I say and stand beside Kades truck. He wraps his arms around my stomach and holds me against him. "Thank you guys for coming to see us today!" My mom says as she gets off slightly wobbling.
            "It was great seeing you mom. Happy birthday. Thank you for letting us come!" I say and give her a hug. My sisters give me hugs and Kade hugs. My mom hugs Kade and he shakes hands with my brother and dad. I give both of them hugs and run to drop off the vests. The woman who was driving takes them and I jog back to Kades truck.
           He's waiting at the tailgate for me and we get in his truck.