Blood

Reaper Blood

     'Raise some hell' that's what I like to hear. Damien gets on his bike and we follow suite. "So we're heading to a drug lab and then we have to wipe out a club house in China town. They've been killing prostitutes." I grimaced. We had a pact against killing unarmed women.
We drive out, heading for the coast.

     3 hours later we're pulling into a giant storage facility. It was heavily hidden through deep forest and we were being escorted by 2 guys on 4 wheelers with guns strapped to their backs and masks covering their faces. They ride us around back of the facility and park. "Thanks guys." Damien mutters and we walk in.
    The sounds of loud machinery and people talking echos as you open the door. My phone vibrates and I look down at it.

Babe: Why did you leave? Bullet told me you went on a run with Odin and Thor and joker.

Me: Sorry Sarah we left right after you went to sleep.

Babe: I love you

Me: I love you too baby, I'll be home tonight

I turn off my phone and stick it in my back pocket. Joker leans over to me. "Your whipped bro." He mutters and laughs. I roll my eyes and we walk into the factory. The drowning of machines got louder as we moved through it. Workers working, hidden green houses, drug labs. Goddamn Damien had it all. "I need Kade and Jesse for a meeting, James and Zed my good friend here Quil will show you around.
    Quil walks out of the office, sunglasses on, his black hair disheveled and in his arms a clipboard. He pops a bubble. "Yo bossman new competition." He says to Damien and hands him the clipboard.
    He scans it and grimaces. "Oh well. Send some guys out to deal with them." He says and waves him off after handing him the clipboard.
    Zed and James follows him jesse and I walk into the boardroom with Damien.

   2 hours of stats, questions, and reports. 2 fucking hours I sat there and listened to this bullshit meeting. There was a few other workers in there and Damien I'm sure wasn't trying to sound boring but goddamn. The workers leave and we start to head out. It was around 12. "Y'all wanna grab lunch for we head to that town? It's about a 3 hour drive away." Damien asks.
"Goddamn I forgot how much territory you have all over." I say and he chuckles. "Let's go get lunch I'm hungry." Jesse says. "I'll radio in for the other guys to meet us at the bikes." Damien says and we walk out to our bikes. I feel bad leaving Sarah. I didn't want her to be worried about this run though.
"Hey did you hear it's supposed to snow up where you and Sarah are this weekend?" Damien asks me after talking on the radio. "That'll be great it's been so fucking hot." Jesse laughs. Odin and Thor come and we all jump on our bikes, escorted back out by the guys on 4 wheelers and we head out to a random restaurant for lunch.
"What do y'all want to eat?" Damien asks at a stoplight over the rumble of the engines. "Japanese?" Thor says. "I'm good with that." I say. "Everyone else good with that?" Damien asks and Jesse and Odin answer sure.

We grab lunch at Shikis and drive the 3 hours to China Town.

"There's the clubhouse." Damien mutters and pulls off to the side. We follow suite and all get off our bikes. We walk into their bar clubhouse and sit at a table. The president comes out not looking very much like a president. He was a small middle age Chinese man. What I assume was his Vice President and his enforcer came out behind him, Vice President didn't look the part either but the enforcer did, big man with tattoos covering any visible piece of skin.
       "To what do I owe the pleasure of having the ring leader and the biggest mc president?" The man says talking fast, his hands shaking slightly. "I heard about the hookers." Damien says. The mans eyes grow wide and his hand fumbles to the inside of his jacket. The glint of cold steel flashes and he drops to the ground a puddle of blood forming around his lifeless body. The smoke trails off the barrel of my pistol. Automatic reaction. Then all hell brakes loose in the bar.
        Sprays of blood shoot everywhere coating everything, bodies laying all over the floor. All of us covering in blood and brain matter. Damien had a bullet in his shoulder and was cursing all hell.

(By the way this was what happened to Kade and the others the day he was gone and didn't get back till 2)

Saturday 3:02pm
Whiskey Echo

      Ace's bride looks beautiful at the alter. For once he actually looks decent aswell. At least she kept her bridesmaids all in jeans. 'Biker wedding' she said. I was standing behind her as her maid of honor and Kade as Ace's best man. Wel all clapped as they kissed and rode off on our motorcycles to the reception. It was on a lake with beer and music. Bullet had changed out of her wedding dress and into jeans and her cut. After a few hours we went back to the club house, most of us were stumbling after drinking some more And some got busy.

I'm so so so so so sorry my readers for not uploading, I'm gonna do a Halloween chapter and try to get more chapters done soon. I'm sorry love you all