What did you- i- we- do?

Whiskey echo

        Odin is grinning from ear to ear. Kade slams him off his chair and on to the ground. "The fuck do you think you're doing." His voice is low but easily heard through the silence that follows through the bar. Everyone is intently watching as Kade stands over James with that smirk starting to fade. "What's the big deal? She ain't with anyone. Anyway she'd probably want a real man such as myself." He says and I grimace.
       "You haven't been here in years James. I know you haven't seen her in years either, who's to say she isn't dating anyone? Keep your hands off Sarah." Kade says low for Odin to only hear. Odins eyes got wide as he looked up at Kade bikers never used each other's actual names unless they were pissed, in a relationship, or family. Kade steps back from him and walks over to me, putting his body in between mine and James's.
       He puts his hands on my arms and looks down at me "are you ok?" He asks and I nod. "Good" he murmurs and we walk over to the couch, his arms around my waist. I sit on the couch against the armrest and Kade sits next to me, spreading out so he took up the rest of the couch and then some. "You friggin tree." I mutter to him and grab the tv remote. He lays his head in my lap as I flip through channels looking for some horfor movie. Silence of the lambs flashes on the screen and I set the remote down as the movie starts.
        "Hannibal Lector is my spirit animal, he's smart and just wants to bite people all the time." I murmur to Kade and he laughs. "I can see that." He says to me. He runs his hand down my cheek and I ignore it. "Stop, movie." I mutter. Just about everyone who isn't on runs or in their rooms comes and watches the movies. That hooker who always was on kade- Lucinda I believe- was sitting on James's lap. Good she's leaving kade alone.
            We finish the movie pretty soon and everyone starts calling in takeout orders for dinner. I order kade and me food and we all eat. Jesse stands up and winks at me as he heads to his room with Liam. I roll my eyes I don't need to know they're shacking up right now. Everyone starts to go off on their own and do whatever the do on a Friday night.
            We walk to kades room. I shut the door and as I turn around my back is slammed against the door. Kades lips meet mine and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and entangle my hands in his hair. He pulls my vest off and I pull off his. I pull off his shirt, running my hand over his chest. He spins around and lays me on the bed where my legs were hanging off the end as he pulls off my tank top.
He starts trailing kisses down my neck and and I start to undo his belt buckle.
18+ section, just warning don't hate me 😢
He cups my breasts through my bra and I moan. I pull out his belt and start to work his buttons on his jeans and then mine. His mouth trails down from my neck and to my bra. He pulls it down and starts to suck on my nipple.
I can't hold back the loud moan that escapes my lips. I pull down his jeans and he kicks them off not missing a beat. He pulls down mine and pulls me back so that my ass is against his privates and I can feel his bulge through our underwear. I wrap my legs around him and he sticks his hand in my underwear. I moan as he sticks a finger in my wet pussy.
He comes back to my lips. "You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow. You're never gonna forget this." He murmurs in my ear then slide 2 fingers in my pussy. He starts deeply kissing me again. I hear a long rip and realize he just ripped my underwear. "Idiot." I mutter to him and he chuckles.
He pulls his fingers out and pulls down the waistband of his underwear. His privates spring out. He slides it into me and I gasp. It felt so big. He starts to work it in and out. I moan every time he pushes back in. We go like this for around 5 minutes, him going faster and faster until we both came. He pulls out and lays on the bed next to me.
"Get on." He murmurs and I split my legs over his waist and start to ride him.
For the next 4 hours this goes on, different positions, different styles. And me screaming his name multiple times during this.
Scree back to like 14+ I guess? I mean this isn't a pure cut bookie.
I wake up the next morning. Alone. No Kade. I sit up tired and hazy. Why did he leave? Did I do something wrong? I get up. "God damn my legs." I mutter and run on autopilot. I get a shower and throw on one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants.
I walk into the bar, my phone in hand and a set of earbuds in the other. Hardly no one is in the bar. Just a few women. Mainly the hookers. A couple of the bikers girls were missing. "Where is everyone?" I ask bullet as I make my way to the bar. "A few people went out for breakfast but I think the prez and vice prez of both of the groups went on runs. A lot of people are still asleep though. It's only 5:30 I really can't believe you're up."
I open my phone. Sure shit 5:30 on the dot. "Oh did they say when they'll be back?" I asked her. I felt like shit. Probably should've known that it was early. "I'm not sure." She says and I nod. I walk over to behind the bar and grab a bottle of vodka and a notepad with pen then sit down at the bar. I take a long hard swig of The alcohol and pop and earbud in my ear. Some random heavy metal song pops up and I just scribble on the pad not really listening to the music.
      All day I stay in auto mode. Not paying attention to anyone or anything. Contemplating what I did wrong. What the fuck did I do wrong.  Why did he plan one today? Why didn't he tell me he was leaving? Why? Why was the question I kept asking myself over and over. I helped out around the clubhouse and while I was sitting at the bar, 2 am, Kade stumbles in. Blood soaking his clothes. His eyes looking cold and lifeless. I didn't know what I expected him to look like to be honest. His biker name is reaper. He's killed a lot of people.
     Joker and Thor stumble in behind him with James bringing up the rear. None were covered as badly as Kade was but they all had dead looks in their eyes. What did you do baby? I ask myself over and over in my head but I cant do or say anything but kiss his cheek and hug him to me.