Thats how houdini died

Reaper blood

"What the fuck do you mean they haven't been back since this morning? The meeting should've ended way long ago and they should've already been back. Where the fuck are they?" I yell. Sarah hadn't been home since they left for the drug meeting. I'm getting worried.
"We don't know. No one has heard anything from them since this morning." Jesse says. "Fuck" I say and pull out a cigarette. I take a long drag. "Call the warriors and see if they've seen Sarah or anyone else.

"Joe say they haven't seen them. Said they were there this morning but that they left a few hours ago." Jesse said. "Fuck fuck fuck." I sigh. "Try to calm down Kade. I'm sure they're fine. Just calm down." Jesse puts his hand on my shoulder. "It'll be fine. I'm sure they're fine."

Whiskey Echo

           I feel the cold sensation of concrete against my cheek. My eyes feel heavy as I try to open them. I slowly open them to see the world tilted sideways. I can't move my hands from behind my back. I roll off my side and onto my back, pushing against the wall to sit up. Everyone I came with is laying around the room and a few are just starting to wake up. "What the fuck." I murmur, my voice hoarse and quiet.
            I look around the cold gray room, the floor was concrete with chains on the solid gray walls. A light dimly lit the room creating a creepy air to the room. Footsteps echoed off the walls, coming closer to the room we were in. A wrought iron door opened with a screech.
            "Wake up mother fuckers." A gruff voice says. A blonde haired guy goes around the room kicking everyone in the side or back to wake them up even the ones already awake. When he got to me I kick his knee from under him and he stumbles. "You shouldn't have done that bitch" he says as he grabs my hair from the roots and slams my head into the wall repeatedly.
           "Don't kill her yet." Another voices echos, it was Joe. "We need her." The blonde guy stops and kicks me in the stomach causing me to double over and cough. "Goddamn that's how Houdini died. Stupid motherfucker." I said quietly. The blonde guy turns and looks at me. "Who the fuck is Houdini."
            I gasp. "You don't know who Houdini is? He's only the best magician to ever had existed. He could escape any lock." I say. "What's your point?" He asks. "Well he died from getting punched in the appendix. Right where you kicked me. Also being said Houdini could break out of any lock." I pull out a handcuff key and my half unlocked handcuffs.
             I get up and jump on the blonde guys back, wrapping my legs around his waist and the handcuffs around his neck, pulling him to the floor. Joe walks over as the blonde guy gasps from breath, "oh how you disappoint me. I was hoping you'd be easy to take. Too much to hope for I guess." He finishes as he's standing over me and shoots me in the shoulder.
               "Fuck!" I yell out and let go of the blonde guy. Joe shoots me again in the leg and I pass out from the pain.

             I wake up, strapped to a chair with my hands and legs tied up and my body tied to the chair. I felt weak from blood loss. "Welcome back from your nap sleeping beauty." I hear joe say. I've been confined to a different room, similar to the last but with more shadows.

            "Why don't we have a little fun?"

Reaper blood

         "We could track her cellphone signal." Jesse says, opening his laptop. "Do you think that'd work?" I ask. "Worth a shot. We've got nothing else." Jesse does some typing and within a few minutes he's got a hit on her location. "Seems like she's still at the warriors base. We might need to pay them a little visit."

Sorry this chapter was really short, I'm gonna try to update again tomorrow and have a longer chapter. Just in a little way to maybe please a few of you I'm going to leave you a pic of my adorable Boodog

 Just in a little way to maybe please a few of you I'm going to leave you a pic of my adorable Boodog

And cat in a tub