Chapter 31

Saturday, May 22nd 2032
3:32pm
Beverly Hills, California

"Are you ready Jada? Finally getting the wedding you've prayed for since we were kids." Bria said with my mom fixing my dress and smiling with tears.

"More than ready. It feels right this time. We've moved and no one knows where we are, Marcel is out of the drug game, my business has boomed, the kids are as perfect as can be, and I have my best friend, my mom, my cousin, and my closest friend here with me by my side on the most perfect day of my life." I said getting tearful.

Marcel has kept his promise and made sure not to lose me this time. We've been communicating more, going out on a day once a week, and having family days on Sundays. And to top it off, every single day he's goes out of his way to show and remind that I'm only his and he's only mine, he never misses a beat.

"Mina and Mia, thank you guys so much for planning everything. And Bria, just thank you in general, for being their for me all the sleepless nights and being a ride or die with the hotel situation, supporting me with my business and helping choose this beautiful dress I have on." I said referring to that day we shot Kira in the hotel when Marcel cheated.

"And my mother, my heart, my everything, my literal strength. Thank you. This day couldn't have been possible without the motivation of you and Jerome's love. It made me think and give Marcel one more chance." I said smiling at her.

"Oh my baby girl... come here J. You're father is smiling from heaven." She said as she hugged me and cried.

I know my thank you shoutouts weren't necessary but this was a very emotional moment for me. Marcel and I have finally worked everything out and were where we are exactly suppose to be. I loved him and was really excited to turn over a new leaf with the love of my life and father of my kids.

"It's time J." Mia said and we all got excited.

Here we go....

~9pm~
Marcel and I were dancing on the floor with friends and family. I was so happy and at peace. We went through the whole wedding with ease, no drama, no anything. Everything moved in slow motion as I took it all the greatness that was finally happening to me.

The kids were playing with other kids, our youngest children went from arm to arm being held and admired by people.

I felt the thrill of actually being happy, and nothing could make this night terrible.

"Can everyone settle down and take a seat. Also can someone bring my wife a chair to sit in the middle of the dance floor." Marcel said into the mic and everyone did as told.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked and he just smiled as I sat in the chair that was brought to me.

"Jada Whyte... my Mrs. Whyte. You are the epitome of beauty. I've literally put you through hell itself and yet you've found it in that golden heart of yours to give me one last chance. I'm not perfect, in fact I don't even deserve you. I just wanna thank mama J for allowing me to even still care for you up until this moment, knowing what I've put you through. I'm forever grateful for you and the kids and I've had really shitty ways of showing it but I cross my heart and swear in front of God and our friends and family that I will spend the rest of our lives making it up to you Jada. Im so so sorry I've hurt you so much baby. I've been an idiot. But I want you to know how happy you've literally made me by giving me this last chance. By you giving me this last chance to show you I can be the man you need me to be, I feel like that was God giving me this last chance to change my ways before taking everything I had away from me. I love you and the kids with everything that I have and everything that I am." He said as I cried and everyone stared in aw.