Chapter 14

Monday, June 30th
1:23pm
Kailee's House

I woke up in Reggie's arms in the couch and Kailee was knocked out on the floor with her head on a pillow.

As soon as I moved, Reggie woke up.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." I said.

"You good babygirl." He said in his sleepy voice. "You going home now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said getting up, being careful not to step on Kailee.

"Wanna hang out later?" He asked.

"My husband will suspect something if I'm going out again. How about this weekend? Friday?" I asked him.

"Thought you ain't scared of him?" He asked smirking. He looked so fine.

"I'm not." I said.

"Then lets hang out later." He said kissing on my neck.

"Ok ok, I'll text you. I think he'll be working tonight. Then you can come over to my place." I said and smiled.

"Bet. I'll bring the handcuffs." He said and slapped my ass when I got up.

I pushed him playfully.

I got myself together and made it to my car.

I had some perfume in there that I sprayed on myself. Then I started the car and made my way back.

~1:55pm~

I pulled into the driveway and parked then turned the car off. Then I got out.

As I went inside, the house was quiet. So I went straight up to the bedroom.

I saw Marcel in there, sleeping peacefully.

I quietly took my clothes off and put it in the basket and went in the shower before he could smell me.

As I was in the shower, I saw the door open.

"Hey ma, you had fun last night?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah I did." I said keeping the answer short.

"What did you guys do?" He asked.

"We ended up just being at her place and had a few drinks and blunts. We watched movies and played games and shit." I said.

"Ok ok, sounds like a girl time then." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

He then came in the shower with me, I had already soaped up and was now rinsing off.

"I missed you mamas." He said kissing on my neck. It made me think of Reggie's kisses. I instantly got turned on.

"I missed you too." I said. But I was fantasizing about Reggie.

Marcel started rubbing and caressing my body, and he turned me around and started choking me.

I was as wet as the water coming out from the shower head because all I was thinking about was Reggie doing this to me. This man gave me a different feeling.

He turned me back around, and inserted himself from behind.

I couldn't help but moan. Reggie fucked my brains around, but Marcel was huge. In length and width. Reggie only had the length that Marcel had but his dick was more curved and a little thick not as much as Marcel.

As I was moaning, I felt myself about to cum.

"I'm about to c-c-cuuummm." I said in between moans.