Chapter 18

Friday, July 18th
8am
Grain Bali

We were all at breakfast. The breakfast spots all open early like 6:30 but none of us wanna wake up that early.

I was in the process of telling the waiter what I wanted.

"I would like to have the banana foster waffles." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

"I'll have the same thing she's having but I want banana foster crepes, not the waffles." Marcel said.

"Can I have the mango tango smoothie bowl please? Thanks." Bria said.

"And I'll have the tiramisu pancakes." Q said.

He smiled at all of us and let us know he'd be back with our orders.

"A smoothie bowl for breakfast Bria? I'm shocked." I said laughing and she giggled.

"I don't really feel like eating right now. I'm not really hungry. But I'm also not gonna sit here and watch you guys eat and I don't have something in front of me too." She said laughing and we all laughed along.

We were all talking and planning what we'd do tonight. Since it's our last three nights in Bali, we wanted to make it count. This trip was honestly heavenly. We did so much in these past three to four days.

Tuesday morning we ate breakfast and went to visit the Ulun Danu Temple. That same afternoon we went to lunch and relaxed at the Yoga Barn. And later that night we had seafood in Sanur.

Wednesday morning we went muck diving in Padang Bai, which was SUCH an experience. I was scared for my life. Then we went to Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Wednesday night we really just stayed in.

Thursday morning we took a cooking class in Bumbu; in the afternoon, we went to the monkey forest, and walked around to experience the nightlife in Kuta.

Our server came back with our food and we began to dig in.

~11:15am~

We were at the zoo. I don't know why I was so amazed like I've never been to a zoo before, but it was probably because of the trip itself and where I was.

"Babe look." I tapped Marcel and pointed to the Parrots.

"Those are some beautiful birds." He said and I nodded in agreement.

We were all in amazement at we looked at the animals as we walked by each sign and cage.

"I feel like I've never been to a zoo the way I'm in amazement right now." Bria said and I laughed.

"I was thinking the same thing girl." I said and we laughed together.

~4:29~

We were just about done with our tour at the chocolate factory.

We even got to try the chocolates that they had there.

We were now waiting on our car to pull up from the huge parking lot.

Shortly, the car pulled up and we got in and went back to our villa.

About an hour later, we finally made it back to the villa and we got out and went inside.

We all got settled and we're just chillin in different places of the house.

I went in the pool and enjoyed the sun that was out for a little bit. Bria was in the living room watching tv, Q was in him and Bria's room taking a nap, and Marcel was in the dining room doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

I took out my phone and texted them all at once I didn't feel like yelling across the house.

~text convo~

Me: What we doing tonight? 👀

Bria: 🤷🏾‍♀️

Marcel: We trying club jenja tonight? It's Friday 🤷🏾‍♂️

Me: True we could do that.

Bria: are they open?

Me: they open at 10 tonight

Q: a nigga tryna sleep....

Marcel: wake that aaasssss up boyyyyyyy!

Me: 😂😂

Bria: 💀

Q: we in the same damn villa y'all could've had this convo in the living room or something 🤦🏾‍♂️

Me: I didn't feel like leaving the pool so I made a groupchat. Deal with it 😘

Marcel: and that's on what?....

Bria: PERIYAD!

~text convo over~

I was laughing at Marcel talking about some and that's on what? and then Bria entertaining his foolishness.

Tonight might be fun though I'm excited to see how the club life is here in Bali.

~1:16am~

We finally made it to the club. We didn't want to go to early since it opened at 10 and we didn't want to go to late when it closes at 5am, so we tried to go somewhere in the middle.

We sat in a section that was lowkey. It was in a corner in a booth. We didn't mind at all.

We started getting our drinks and we drank as we watched what was going on throughout the club.

The live DJ was actually playing good music, even music from where we're from.

I started dancing on Marcel's lap as he held onto my waist tightly.

"Be careful, I can't afford anymore nieces and nephews." Bria said and we all laughed.

"Tell that to Jada, I can't control myself when she does what she does." He said and gripped my ass.

"That's me with Bria, she lucky I pulled out in time last night." Q said and she pushed him playfully.

I laughed at Marcel and Q. They act like they were still plotting our something. But Marcel knew for sure we couldn't handle anymore kids. And that's a fact.

~5:01am~

We ended up staying until the club closed. Bria and I were drunk but sober enough to walk steady.

Marcel and Q were drunk too but not as much as Bria and I.

We got in the car on the way back to the villa.

Bria and Q were kissing all types of sloppy. Marcel slipped his hand underneath my dress since they weren't looking and he started playing with my pussy.

I started to breathe heavy but not too loud. I grabbed Marcel's arm and whispered in his ear.

"You're gonna make me cum in this car baby." I said and he bit his lip and went faster.

I started to move my body slightly at some points because it felt so good.

As we were pulling up to the villa I just so happened to cum all over his fingers at the same time.

I tried hard to keep my body and legs from shivering as we all got out the car.

As soon as we went into the villa, Bria and Q ended up going straight their room just like Marcel and I.

I guess everyone was getting some tonight. I thought to myself and giggled a little.
———————————————————————————
Short update .💛