Chapter 3

Friday, January 24th, 2031
8pm
Las Vegas, NV

"THE FUCK WHAT SHE DOING IN THE BATHROOM WITH YOU MARCEL?! SHE AINT BEEN HERE A MONTH YET!" I yelled to Marcel. "THIS WHY I AINT WANNA HIRE THIS DAMN BITCH BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOURSELF! AND I KNEW HER ASS WAS FINNA BE ALL OVER YOU!" I added.

I came home and caught Marcel in the bathroom with the nanny. I don't know if he cheated or not I just saw him and her in there talking fully clothed.

"BABY JUST LIS-" he started.

"YASMINA BRING YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yelled from the bedroom.

"Baby you gon wake the kids." Marcel said tryna calm me down.

"NOW YOU WORRIED ABOUT SOME DAMN KIDS!?" I yelled as Yasmina came back into the room. She ran out when I caught them in case I hit her or something. Marcel must've told her about me.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN THE GODDAMN BATHROOM WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING MY DAMN KIDS?! WHY WERE YOU STILL HERE ANYWAY?! HUH!? WHEN ONE OF US GET HERE YOU SUPPOSE TO GET YOUR SHIT AND GO HOME TO GET READY FOR THE NEXT DAY!" I barked at her.

"I-" she started and I crossed my arms and looked at both of them.

"Did y'all fuck?" I asked with an attitude.

"No baby we didn't fuck I promise." He said.

"Yeah Mrs. Whyte we didn't fuck." She added confirming it.

"So what you do suck his dick? WHAT THE FUCK WERE Y'ALL DOING IN THE GODDAMN BATHROOM?!" I yelled and the retainer quiet.

"SO YOU SUCKED HIS DICK?" I looked at her. "SHE SUCKED YOUR DICK!?" I said looking at Marcel while pointing to Yasmina.

It was still silence.

"UNH UNH BOTH OF Y'ALL GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE I AINT TAKING THIS SHIT HELL NO!" I said and they seemed stuck where they were.

"GET THE FUCK OUUUUUUTTTTT!" I screamed as loud as possible then I heard Tj crying.

Yasmina quickly left and I soon heard the front door slam. I went to go get Tj with Marcel following behind me.

"I'm pretty sure I told your ass to get the fuck out too." I said calmly to Marcel as I picked Tj up.

"Nah I ain't going nowhere I bought this house for our family." He said and I looked at Tj who soon fell asleep again because I was rocking him and I put him down.

I grabbed Marcel's ear and dragged him out of the room into the hallway.

"Get. The fuck. Out." I said crossing my arms then Sanai came out with Ava holding her hand and Cameron following right behind them.

"Mommy? Daddy? You guys ok? Why is mommy yelling?" Sanai asked in her sleeping voice.

I kneeled down to her and rubbed her and Ava's shoulder and grabbed Cameron's chin gently and Marcel went to go check on Karina.

"Daddy just made mommy a little upset that's all. Everything is ok my loves. Mommy didn't mean to wake you guys, go back to sleep." I said and kissed all of their foreheads before sending them back to their rooms.

Ava ended up going in Sanai's room because she sometimes sleeps with her and I think it's the cutest thing.

I went to the closet in the hall and got a blanket and a pillow.

Marcel came to me and I handed it to him and he looked at me confused.

"You don't wanna leave? Sleep on the couch asshole." I said then walked away going into our room.