Chapter 4

Saturday, January 25th
4:45pm
Home

I just woke up with the sun beaming in my room. I could hardly look at it for a second.

I noticed Marcel wasn't next to me but I didn't care.

I quickly remembered I had kids and jumped out of bed to go check on them.

I went in all there rooms and didn't see any of them anywhere. I started to panic.

I quickly ran downstairs to see if they were down there.

I went into the family room to see them all watching a movie with Marcel. Tj and Karina were just there chillin.

"Mommy!" Sanai got up and ran to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I thought you were dead mommy. You've been sleeping all day. Daddy was taking care of us, he even tried to do my hair see?" She said pointing to her hair and I laughed.

"Well at least we know only mommy should continue to do your hair." I said and she giggled.

"What time is it?" I asked Sanai.

"4:47." Marcel said, not taking his eyes of the tv.

"You guys ate?" I asked her.

"Yes. Daddy made us French fries and nuggets." She said and I smiled.

"Ok good." I said and walked her back to where Marcel was.

He didn't turn his head to me but he landed his eyes on me.

"I told yasmina she was fired. Then deleted her number." He said then looked back at the tv.

I didn't answer I just went into the kitchen to look for something to eat.

I then saw him coming in with Tj in his arms.

"You wanna tell me who you fucked last night?" He said and I shushed him because of his use of the f word in front of Tj. Then I took him.

"Kailee." I said nonchalantly.

"Her again?!" He semi-yelled and I shushed him again.

I rocked Tj and walked away from Marcel.

"You wanna go with your older siblings to cousin Mia's house for the summer? See your older cousin Carmelo." I asked in a baby voice to Tj.

"Fuck you mean?" Marcel asked me and I ignored him and continued to rock Tj.

"Jada what you mean bruh? You ain't even ask me if I was cool with that. Did you even ask Mia?" He asked and I shot him a death glare.

"Don't ask me shit. I don't need your approval on shit. Mia will be fine with it." I said. "Hey Siri, call Mia on speaker." I said loud so that my phone could hear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey girl, I know you're at work. But I'm just calling to see if you wanted to take your little cousins this summer so they can get cousin time with Carmelo." I said to her.

"Girl you know I don't mind. When do you want me to come get them? Or are you bring them here then flying back?" She asked.

"Can you come get them? Maybe June twenty first? Sanai should be some with school a week or two before that." I said.

"Okay sure. No problem. Is that all?" She asked.

"Yeah that's it. I'll talk to you later honey." I said.

"Okay gorgeous. Kiss the kids for me." She said.

"I will, love you." I said.

"Love you too." She said and then hung up.