Chapter 19

"You both trespassed?!" Everyone present here yelled. Louis growled glaring at everyone who was yelling and closed his eyes to sleep. Poor Louis. He has to deal with this because of my mission.

"Come on! When I was a teenager, I did that all the fucking time. And I bet you all did trespass and had crossfires as well!." I replied, adding fuel to fire.

"We aren't teenagers that people will leave us after warning! You should have thought of consequences! Do you both know how troublesome it would have been if they had caught you! First the crossfire, then trespassing-" Ben exclaimed.

"You could have called us, you moron! You had all the fun alone, Jasper! How could you leave us behind!" Jenna and Ben yelled at the same time. Well, Ben was saying the first sentence while Jenna said the second one.

Nice, priorities Jenna.

But I still have to hear their yapping.

Riley went to buy some stuff along with Chelsea, so they were saved from seeing all this drama. And here I am sipping my black tea along with Marky. We both were enjoying the show we're having here with small grins plastered on our faces.

Well, that's first.

I never ever found a single pic of Marco with even the slightest smile when I was gathering information about them. Grin or laugh is out of the question.

"You won't help your best friend? I mean by now you would have made your way to pull them apart." I asked.

"There are times when I renounce that position. I leave them to their bickerings or fights. Besides, it's really nice to see them bickering there- What? What is it? " He asked at the end. And that was because I was gaping at him all this time.

What? He never talks so much.

"Yeah, I talk too much when it's necessary."

See.

"But most of all, I thought this is a great opportunity to get to know you without them noticing. What are your intentions and all." I just shrugged.

"I thought that DeLuca crew i.e. You all can help me with my vengeance while I help you with your search."

"And what's that... Wait, vengeance!?" He asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"But I have to help with your search first. Then I know, Jasper has no option but to help me. He may break his promise or word or whatever he says but he never keeps any dues." I continued, while finishing my tea.

"You really did a good research on us." He replied sipping the tea. And...the awkward silence loomed over where Marky and I were sitting.

"Hey guys! I hope the drama is over." Riley said plopping on the sofa.

"Where's Chelsea?" Jasper asked.

"Must be in her room. I mean that's where I saw her last before entering here." Riley said and everyone nodded.

With that, the rest of the crew started bickering again, unknown of the conversation we just had.

"Come on, can we make dinner together? For old times sake? " Jenna said and Ben agreed.

Great! Which will result in staying on an empty stomach. No! I won't let that happen! I refuse to!

Louis flinched and looked at Jenna in horror. Me too buddy, me too.

"Nope. Nada na. I'm making dinner." I replied, standing up.

"Why?" They all asked.

"You all would turn that dinner making session into a disaster session, because of which we'll starve and I'll have to clean up that damn mess. And I'm in no mood to skip my dinner or clean the mess." I replied.