Chapter 60

Jumping over the little puddle of water and mud that was in front of me, I finally exited the forest

Jumping over the little puddle of water and mud that was in front of me, I finally exited the forest. I panted while looking behind, to see if anyone had followed me back here. I hope they have done the jobs assigned to them.

I see a few people looking at me like I was a whore. I probably was looking like one, given that fight with Theo's goons. Those motherfuckers don't know the concept of fighting fair. They grabbed anything they could get their hands on and tried to kill me but thankfully, I had kept a few people for backup nearby, because of which most of the goons died even before they could see me or their so-called queen Jenna. I wish I could just set everyone on fire with that Jenna as well.

Control Vanya, control. They don't know what you have been through.

Convincing myself that murdering these people or yelling at them would create more trouble for me, I looked around to see if there were any cabs nearby. When I spotted one, I rushed to it and told the driver the address to Jasper's Tower, without giving her any chance to deny me. Thank goodness, I was wearing my ski-mask the whole time so that my face wasn't seen by anyone. And I'm not going to let anyone here have a look at my face as well.

"Ma'am, I can't take you there." "Why?" I asked her, feigning innocence. I know his tower is on fire. I am the reason that tower is on fire and I wanted to see it burn down to the ashes but sala uske gunde aa gaye the. If those goons hadn't found me in the jungle, I would've been watching that bastard's burning fortress right now.

"The tower you want to go to is on fire, even now. And all the traffic has been rerouted to different directions. No one can go anywhere near that area."

"Oh chachi, chaliye. Ghar hai mera udhar." She looked at me confused but then continued, "What are you saying Ma'am?" Massaging my forehead lightly, I looked up and replied to her; "Can you start driving? Or if you don't want to drive, say that."

"I don't want to drive." She said proudly and folded her arms. I got out and she sighed in relief, but I wasn't going to let her be this relieved. "Get to the passenger seat." "What?" She looked at me shocked and since my patience started to run thin, I replied quickly,

"Since you don't want to drive, I will." She still looks at me like I am a lunatic. I punch the door and yell at her pointing at the passenger seat, "Sarak be!"

Seeing me point at the seat beside him, she asked, "You want me to sit there?" "I told you that in English the first time I said that, didn't I?" Nodding frantically sensing the anger in my voice, she shifted and I opened the door to sit in the driver seat, locking in the seat belt.

"Seat belt." She put on the seat belt as well and I put the address in the GPS and started to drive back to the tower. Was Jasper inside the building? That was one burning question I had in my mind since I set the tower on fire. I had made sure that residents of the building weren't in the building when I started the timer but in midst of that, the people who were keeping an eye on Jasper for me said that they lost the sight of him and that they last saw him near the DeLuca tower.