And now I could see myself with no other baby

~Tino’s POV~

Yeah, I walked on the bus and heard Austin and Alan in the back. I didn’t really know what was going… uhm on… until I walked further in the bus yelling for them and Alan appeared with Austin’s shirt on and Austin with out a shirt. 

“Oh Alan I see you and Austin were having a bit of fun huh? Jeez you sex animals. Slow it down some eh?” I was just joking around truthfully not really thinking they did anything but when I looked up at Austin he was looking at his feet blushing and so was Alan. 

“OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID DO SOMETHING. I WAS JOKING BUT OH MY GOD.”

“Shut up huh Tino?” Austin said pushing past me.

“Look Austin I was just joking I don’t bring it up again I swear, come on? Don’t be mad at me!”

“I wasn’t. I need a towel though.” Austin said winking at Alan. What. Im so con- Oh shit. I get it. Awkward. 

~Alan’s POV~

So Tino knows what me and Austin just did. And oh what fun it was. And oh how much more fun its going to be making Tino imagine what we were doing. 

“Oh Alan I see you and Austin were having a bit of fun huh? Jeez you sex animals. Slow it down some eh?” I looked at Austin and he winked at me knowing what we had to do. I started blushing, something that can a gingers worst or best trait. I can practically make myself blush but it is hard to not blush at things. But I was definitely making myself blush here.

“OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID DO SOMETHING. I WAS JOKING BUT OH MY GOD.”

 I zoned out for a second after that. Completely missing what Austin said but oh well. When I looked up I saw Austin push past Tino grabbing a towel and when he came back and Tino tried to apologize Austin said he wasn’t mad, just needed a towel. And that was it. I couldn’t hold in my laughing anymore. I completely broke down rolling on the floor clutching  my sides. A few seconds later Austin was next to me doing the same motion. As for Tino, he was still standing there staring at us as if he’d seen a ghost. He was so confused. Once I regained my ability to stand I looked at Tino and through fits of laughter told him that the towel was a joke. The backroom wasn’t a mess. And that he had nothing to worry about, Austin and I aren’t THAT messy…

Tino told us that Maggie was going to be stay at Pierce the Veil’s bus for the rest of the tour and that we were in charge of having a party bus tonight. Great. Just another one of those times for people to be all over Austin and I wont be able to stop anyone. Wait. He’s my boyfriend. I can stop them. And I fucking will. No doubt about it. 

~TIME LAPSE TO PARTY~

This party was insane. And I haven’t even needed to take my eyes off of Austin yet because he hasn’t left my side. I mean. I thought he’d be partying and going insane but I guess not. I felt Austin’s warm breath on my ear before I heard him.

“Hey Alan why don’t we go for a walk and get away from all this craziness that is Tino, Phil, and Aaron’s parties? Good idea? We could do whatever you want you know.”

I felt a smile creep up on my lips at the thought of doing what I want. When I was with Maggie she never really liked the things I did and sense she was the girl I went along with the things she did. 

I stood up grabbing Austin’s hand and leading him off the bus, not even saying anything. It wasn’t needed. I led Austin behind the bus to find no other then fucking Abby sitting behind the bus peeking into the bus window. I pulled out my phone and shushed Austin quickly before taking a picture of Abby standing there. When the camera went off the flash was on and Abby quickly shot her head over to look up us. Her jaw falling open as she looked over at me with Austin’s arm wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck softly. 

“ABBY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I screamed at her. And Austin just tightened his grip around my waist trying to restrain me. 

“WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH AUSTIN? I mean come on Alan, Austin moves from me to you? Come on. Sex must be real good with you if he goes down from a 10 to a 2 huh?” I just stared at her. What was I supposed to say?  

“Abby seriously? Coming back here to our bus and spying in on a party you weren’t invited to then insulting my boyfriend? And FYI, Abby, Alan is a 10 you are a fucking 4. Now leave you cheating slut.” Austin said. Getting extremely angry at the dumb bitch standing about 10 feet ahead of us. 

“No Austin, I came to tell you something. Im uh pregnant and its your’s. I want you to be in the Baby’s life so I came here to find you. But if it’s a fag that you are as the father I might as well raise it on my own huh?” 

What?! Abby is fucking pregnant this cant be right. This can’t be happening. Austin is too good of a guy to not want to be part of this baby’s life so he’s going to leave me and realize he does love Abby and he will forget about me and fuck. I started crying. Great. 

“Shush shush my ginger princess don’t you cry we don’t even know if this is my baby! We will find out. But don’t cry. Why would you cry?” Austin whispered in my ear. His warm breath hitting my ear again. I shuttered and looked up at Austin, tears springing to my eyes again. 

“Austin its just that I know how much of an amazing guy you are so if this is your baby I know that you will leave me to be with Abby again to raise the baby in a proper home and you will realize how worthless I really am.” I told Austin finally letting a few tears slip down my cheeks. 

“HA fucking wimp Alan are you seriously crying I can’t fucking believe how pathetic you are. And of course Austin is going to come back to me. You know he loved me and not you!” Abby practically screamed at me. 

“Abby you can shut the fuck up and leave. I’m not fucking leaving Alan. I love Alan more then I could ever love a whore like you. We don’t even know if this is my fucking baby so we will get a DNA test tomorrow. But so you know. Im not fucking leaving Alan even if the baby is mine.” Austin told Abby tightening his grip on me making me smile a little that he said he loved me and that he would never leave me. 

“What the fuck do you mean DNA test? It is your baby why would we need that? I Fucking know its yours Austin! Don’t make me take a DNA test to prove it.” Abby said a little uneasily. 

Wait could that mean the baby isn’t Austin’s? Does she not know? Is she that much of a whore? Really?

~Abby’s POV~

Well shit. I wasn’t expecting Austin to want a DNA test. I mean I should have

guessed but I never really thought that he would doubt me. I mean, I know

it’s probably not his baby but he doesn’t know that. It could actually be

different men. One being Austin. Two I don’t know the names of and just

hooked up with them at a bar one night. Justin Hill. Oh and the last one is my

Favorite to say. Shayley Bourget. Yeah. The ex singer and guitarist from Of Mice & Men. Yeah great huh? 

Just think of how exciting it would be for Austin to suddenly find out that I used to fuck his friend all the time. Sometimes even on the very bus we were standing behind now.