And If we climb this high i swear we'll never die

~Austin's POV~ 

I watched as Alan walked out the back door of the bar, seemingly following someone. I looked around and deciding to go and see what he was doing. Right as I was opening the door I heard someone crying. I closed the door slightly but left it open enough so I could still hear what Alan was saying. 

"Maddie, you're one of my best friends! When you storm out of the bar I'm going to worry about you!" So he was talking to Maddie. 

I felt a little bad ease dropping but I wanted to know what was going on so I would make myself known shortly. 

"Do you really want to know?" Came Maddie's voice next. 

"Of course I want to know!" And there is Alan's again. 

This is when I decided to come out from the door. I started saying hello when Maddie bit her lip and glanced at me before leaning in and kissing Alan. Alan, thankfully, pushed her off quickly and stood up looking at me. That's when I noticed Maddie had been crying. 

"Alan, what the fuck!" I screamed trying to make it seem like I was mad so I could see what Maddie was up to and his reaction.

“Shit! Austin no! She fucking kissed me! I didn’t kissed her and I pushed her off me! Don’t be mad oh my god no!” Alan pleaded.

I examined Maddie’s face once more before replying to Alan.

“Alright baby, I believe you, But Maddie why did you do that?” I stared right at Maddie during the last part. 

“I-I” Maddie started before abruptly standing and running off, leaving Alan and I standing in the same spots with dumbfounded looks on both our faces. 

“What just happened?” Alan asked staring at me as if I knew any more then he did. 

“I don’t fucking know but we need to get inside. Come on, we’ll find out later…” I answered still questioning myself. 

~Maggie’s POV~

Mike and me were in the back of the bar drinking and having a good time when Maddie came rushing in. She came straight to me and I could tell she had been crying. I quickly got up and pulled her into the girls bathroom after telling Mike I’d be right back. 

“Maddie. What the fuck happened? You’ve been crying!” I whisper- shouted. 

“Well- I- uh- uhm- I kinda- might have- uh- fucked everything up?” Maddie seemed to question. Not so sure of the words she was saying. 

“Alright, Well tell me the details of this fuck up then! I’m sure everything will be fine!” 

“Well I kinda thought that sense Alan hadn’t seen me in forever and invited me to this that maybe he liked me like how I used to like him… So when they uh- announced their engagement… I stormed out and Alan came out looking for me. And uh- I thought he cared about me again I guess” And Maddie started to cry to violently I couldn’t understand her. 

“Maddie, That doesn’t mean. You didn’t fuck everything up Maddie.” I tried to reassure her. 

“NO! You don’t understand Maggie! I kissed him. I thought when he said he cared about me that he meant it the same way I did! I fucking kissed him and he pushed me off. And Austin saw. They both hate me know!” She started screaming at me. 

“MADDIE CALM THE FUCK DOWN. They won’t hate you! Austin and Alan aren’t like that. They are both probably really confused. But trust me Maddie, I will drop kick you if you mess up their relationship.” I said sternly looking at Maddie, getting my point across. 

Just then Alan fell into the bathroom falling straight onto his ass on the floor, Austin following suit. 

“Have you boys been listening to us?!” I screamed as I realized they had probably heard everything. 

“Well uh, maybe?” Alan questioned. 

“We uhm, We’re sorry, we’re uh- we’re gonna go out there. Maddie we don’t hate you either.” Austin awkward rubbed his neck and pulled Alan’s arm out with him. 

Im sorry it's so short guys x.x I'm really tired though and i couldnt write all that much. Side picture completely related ;)