Devil's crawling on my back to take you

~Alan's POV~ 

Today Austin and I were going to tell everyone about our engagement. Right now we are getting ready to goto the small bar that we are having a little party at. We've only told a few people about it and the ones we did were instructed not to tell anyone else so we can surprise all of them tonight.  

"Hey baby have you seen those black skinny jeans you love when I wear so much?" Austin's voice broke concentration as I was looking for my own clothes.  

"Yeah! They're right over here by me." 

I looked over to see Austin standing in the door way with only a towel hanging loosely around his waste. Waiting to fall at any second.  

"Hmm maybe I shouldn't give them to you if your going to come in here looking like that!" I laughed still staring at him.  

"Sorry baby, gotta get ready quick. We should be leaving in about 20 minutes!" Austin bit his lips.  

I walked over to him, placing my hands on his stomach right above the towel. I pushed him up against the door frame and kissed his neck.  

"Are you sure baby? I think we could hurry and still get there with time to spare."  

"Alan no, we need to go! Come on don't do this right now! We really gotta go." 

"Fine! But tonight we are!" I play pouted and sank to the floor crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip.  

"Oh baby you know it." Austin whispered in my ear, startling me from how close he had gotten.  

-=- 

We eventually got ready and left our house. 10 minutes to spare if I might add. We totally had time. Austin was driving down to the small club hanging his arm out the window and slightly humming along to the song on the radio. He looked over to me and smiled before switching hands on the steering wheel and grabbing mine in his. He kissed my knuckles before looking back to the road and finally pulling into the parking lot.  

We got out and walked into the bar hand in hand. I smiled over at Austin before pulling the door open to reveal all of our friends inside dancing to the shitty music being played. I spotted Maggie over by the bar talking to our old friend Maddie and I smiled at Austin before heading over to talk to them.  

"Oh shit. Look what the cat dragged in!" I joked as I slung my arm around Maggie making a silly face at Maddie.  

"Oh! Last I checked you invited me here dickhead!" Maddie replied joking back.  

"Oh yeah! We're friends are we? That's weird!" I laughed hugging Maddie then Maggie.  

"So girls, how have you been? " I asked looking at the two.  

"Amazing! Just been hanging with the Pierce The Veil boys a lot!" Maggie giggled.  

"Shitty! I haven't my two best friends in forever, duh!" Maddie looked between Maggie and me laughing.  

We all shared a laugh or two before I went to greet more people who had showed up and found Austin. He was over by the bar talking to Justin so I decided to sneak up on the two. As I slowly go closer I began to hear what they were talking about.  

"So how has Abby been doing? Did you find out everything about the twins? Are you the father?" Austin was asking Justin.  

"Yeah, I'm the father. Are you kidding? Have you looked at those babies? They are me. Baby Sarah has my eyes and baby Patrick has my exact hair color! They are the best little things ever. And me and Abby have started dating. I hope you don't mind..." Justin trailed off there.  

"Hey boys! Miss me?" I asked kissing Austin because I didn't want to hear his Answer to Justin's question.  

"Hey baby! Of course I missed you. How couldn't I have?" Austin laughed kissing my nose.  

"And Justin no that's amazing! I'm happy for you two!" Austin answered Justin turning to face him putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.  

I felt relieved that Austin didn't care that Justin was dating Abby. That meant he didn't have feelings for her anymore. I guess I could have guessed that anyways considering I'm wearing a ring on my finger just screaming that he loved me.  

"So baby, I think everyone is here, think we should tell 'em now before they get to drunk?" I whispered into Austin's ear.  

"Yeah, let's go over to the dj to get the mic." Austin said grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him.  

-=-  

"Can we have everyone's attention up here? Stop grinding on the dance floor we has an announcement to make!" I said into the microphone trying to catch everyone's attention.  

"EVERYONE PIPE THE FUCK DOWN!" Austin screamed into the microphone finally catching everyone's attention.  

"Austin and I have a very important announcement to make!" I yelled looking over at Austin and smiling, nudging him so he'd tell everyone.  

"Alan and I are engaged everyone! That's what this party is for so now enjoy yourselves to the fullest extent!" Austin screamed then kissed me on the head.  

I looked out into the crowd just in time to see Maddie storm out of the room looking annoyed and angry. I kissed Austin on the cheek before excusing myself to see what was wrong with her.  

"Maddie, what's wrong?" I questioned as I made it outside to find Maddie sitting on the ground leaning against the wall sobs raking through her body.  

"Alan! Why would you care? You have your husband to be inside!" She screamed at me, tears rolling down her face but surprisingly not smearing her make up, not even once.  

"Maddie, you're one of my best friends! When you storm out of a bar I'm going to be worried about you!" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder.  

"Do you really want to know?" She asked, he sobs slowing down to nothing and biting her lip.  

"Of course I want to know!"  

I heard the back door of the bar start to open and just when Austin started talking she leaned up and kissed me. I quickly pushed her off but not before Austin saw.  

"Alan?! What the fuck?!" Austin screamed. 

"Shit! Austin no! She fucking kissed me! I didn't kiss her and I pushed her off me! Don't be mad oh my god no!" I screamed running over to him.  

Austin looked between Maddie and me before settling his eyes on Maddie's tear stained face. She was looking down at her hands starting to weep again. I felt bad for her. But she just kissed me! She knew I was engaged why would she do that! I mean she just heard Austin talking before she did it too! What the fuck!