Wedding

~Alan's POV~  

"Austin. Why haven't we told any of our fans about us? The wedding is in a week!" I nearly screamed to Austin when we got back to the bus after the last show on this tour.  

"Babe, I don't know really. I think because they can't handle it. If we don't tell them yet then they can't go completely into our love life. We've dropped little hints here and there though! We HAVE established that little fan base of Austlan Cashby kids." Austin countered, plopping himself down onto the couch in the back lounge and pulling me into his lap.  

"Yeah, I guess. I just feel like they will be angry. If we never flat out tell them. Or wonder who we are married to when they see our rings onstage."  

"Let them think. If they make rumors that we are married to some random girls then we'll shoot down the accusation. If they believe it's the two of us then we won't lie. Alright?" Austin questioned, squeezing me in his arms and planting a kiss on my shoulder.  

"Alright baby, I'm sweetly though so I'm going to go take a shower. " I said, kissing Austin one last time on the lips before removing myself from his arms and walking to the bathroom on the bus.  

I quickly slipped off my jeans and shirt and turned on the water. Just as I was removing my boxers Austin opened the door and kissed my neck. I turned in his arms as he kissed the top of my head.  

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to undress too? We don't have time for this shit. I want warm water and I'm not letting you stop me." I chuckled, taking off my underwear and stepping into the burning stream of water coming from the shower head.  

I heard Austin outside the curtain taking off his clothes as well, planning on joining me I hope. Just as I was getting my hair wet Austin pulled open the curtain and stepping in the shower with me. He grabbed the shampoo from the little hanger and squirted some into his hand. He began rubbing it into my hair as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his shoulder blade as he finished with my hair so I turned us around so he was in the water stream. I started on his hair making sure to get no soap in his eyes.  

"I love you so much baby" I whispered, kissing Austin on the lips. 

"I know baby, and I love you too." Austin said kissing my lips again.  

Austin began washing the shampoo out of his hair then we switched places so I could do the same. I smiled as we finished and began kissing Austin again. As the kiss became more passionate I had to push Austin away. He looked at me as if he was asking what was wrong and I turned off the water.  

"The guys are on the bus big boy. We can wait until we get home tomorrow. You'll be fine. Lets just get our pjs on and have a little movie night! You can pick." I teased as I wrapped a towel around my waist and began drying my ginger locks.  

"If you say so my princess." Austin teased back as I walked out of the small bathroom and to the bunk area to get our pajamas out.  

Austin and I were cuddled up on the couch when all the other guys got onto the bus. Justin and Phil sat on the couch beside us once we sat up. I climbed into Austin's lap to make more room for everyone else. Once we were all sitting we heard the driver from the front talking to the tour manager about how long until we would all be home. 5 hours with out adding in how often we usual have to stop. Great. I just want to lay in bed with Austin and I's little kitten and get everything with the wedding ready for Saturday.  

"So guys, do you all have suits ready for Saturday?" Austin asked  

"Well I do! I don't know about the others." Justin said smiling and slapping me on the shoulder.