I'll leave you scratching, gasping, screaming, screaming

Alright everyone. Im so sorry i didnt update sooner. Like seriously I feel terrible. But uhmm rated R shit happens and i didnt know how to write itt...

~Maggie’s POV~ 

So last night I stayed at the Pierce The Veil bus, It was actually really fun and I learned three things for certain while there. 

1. Jaime and Vic have the most adorable relationship ever. 

2. Tony is more obsessed with Turtles then I expected… Like he actually slept in turtle pajamas and a stuffed turtle doll thing.

3. Mike is legitimately the nicest man I have ever met. 

Mike is just so caring and loving. I am really starting to like him, the only problem now is that everyone is going to think I’m a band whore… I don’t really care though. Fuck the police! But I do have to go back to the OM&M bus today to get my stuff and go home. 

“Hey Maggie will you come here for a minute?” mike called my name out of nowhere popping his head out from the bunk area where he had just changed.

“yeah sure what’s up?” I asked him wondering what he could possibly want.

“Well uh- I was just wondering if uhm maybe you would kinda want to stay on the bus with us for the rest of the tour? Or do you have to go home. That’s fine or if you don’t want to stay that’s fine too.” Mike slurred the last parts together. 

“Well uhm yeah I guess I could, I’d have to stop back at my apartment to get some clothes and stuff but yeah… As long as everyone on the bus doesn’t mind of course!”

“Nah they wont, I already asked them.” Mike looked up smiling and I couldn’t help but lean up and kiss him on the cheek. 

Mike smiled and then sat down next to me laying his head in my lap and turning on Harry Potter. Jesus his obsession was growing. 

“Hey Maggie, I have to ask you something.” Mike spoke up looking up at me. 

“Yes Mike?” 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“MIKE! Of course I will” I smiled down at him, this was amazing. 

~Austin’s POV~

I woke up in Alan’s Bunk with my arms wrapped around his waist. Oh I could get used to waking up next to his beautiful face. I could lay here with Alan all day but I have to go to the bathroom and take my heart pill so alas I must get up. 

When I stood up I and got my pill and went to the bathroom I went to see if Phil, Tino, and Aaron where back but they weren’t which was strange. 

Upon looking in the fridge I found that we have bacon as of right now so I’m going to make that for Alan and I. 

I was hoping I could make it for him and bring it to his bed but I guess he could smell the bacon because when I turned around he was staring right at my ass. Wow, Alan just. Wow. 

“Hey Alan, Take a picture it’ll last longer.” I stated looking up at him and winking. 

“Why would I have to? I like it better in person anyway!” was his childish response. God he is so fucking adorable I cant even. 

I turned back to finish up the bacon when I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist and Alan’s head on my shoulder. I moved the bacon off the burner before turning around and kissing Alan on the cheek. And turning around in his arm. Alan began placing soft kisses down my neck until he found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. He instantly started to suck on my neck harder until he decided he had left a large enough mark showing that I was his. Alan moved up to my lips and kissed me passionately begging for entrance. I quickly aloud him it and we fought for dominance which I won in the end. He accepted defeat and let my tongue explore his mouth. As things heated up more and more I pushed Alan’s back against the farthest wall and ran my hands up the inside of his shirt. He had his hands in my hair and when he noticed what I was doing he quickly threw off his shirt and grabbed at mine. I took mine off as well and pushed up against Alan even more. Just the contact of our pair chest turned me on more then ever and I could tell Alan wanted to just as much as me. I lifted him up not braking our kiss and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to the backroom and locked the door behind us. The others weren’t back yet and I’m NOT going to let ruin this. 

I laid Alan down and fell on top of him. I he started playing with the waist line of my pants and I quickly discarded them Alan following that motion. I kissed down his chest and when I got to his boxer line I looked up at him. My ginger kitten was biting his lip and nodded down at me, giving me permission to take them off. I eagerly did so admiring his body.  I was kneeling over him when he flipped me over and pulled at the waist band of my boxers with his teeth, slowly pulling them down, his lips caressing the inside of my thigh. I kicked off my boxers and pulled Alan back up to me so I could kiss his lips. 

 He moaned out my name as I grabbed his shaft and slowly started pumping. I slowly kissed down his neck and down his stomach to his hips. I went to his hard member and teased him a bit. 

“Auuuustinn stop teasing meeee.” Alan tried to say between moans but I took him into my mouth before he could completely finish his sentence. He gasped and kept moaning my name out. He tangled his hands into my hair as he got closer and closer. When he was there he cam into my mouth and I instantly swallowed the fowl substance. How the fuck did girls do that without a problem? 

Alan smirked down at me as I spit out his substance. I looked up at Alan as he stood up. I looked at him until he pushed me onto my back as I looked down at him he quickly took my member into his mouth in no hesitation or warning and I moaned out his name. Alan smirked looking up at me then resuming what he was uhm… Doing. Once I finally cam Alan swallowed. Hmm something to hold against him. Alan stood up and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my torso. 

“Oh my fucking god Austin, that was one of the best things I think I have ever experienced.” 

“Alan, I know. It was amazing. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” 

And that was that. I had my ginger princess in my arms. And I didn’t think anything could ruin this moment. Until we heard Tino “Ur Boi” Calling out our fucking names. Yep. We had to get up. Grap our clothes. And get out of the back room. Before that realized what we were going. 

“Oh uh hey Tino whats up?” Alan asked slowly walking out of the back room leaving me to find my shirt and fix my hair. I quickly fixed my hair and continued looking for my shirt until I looked up to see Alan was wearing it. And you know what, It looked better on him. Slipknot on Alan? Perfect. 

If you liked the chapter comment and shit like that. And im sorry i just want you to have an update tonight. Im sorry it wasnt sooner truly. And i will start out and try to update really soon going straight off this chapter maybe in Tino's point of view. x) 
Alright by Peasants. Love youuss