Read this book you were meant to live

~Alan’s POV~ 

I opened my eyes slowly, getting blinded by the sun streams flowing in from the partially shut drapes of the hotel windows. I looked up at Austin still sleeping. I quickly slipped out of his arms and went to get us some breakfast before he woke up. It was about 9:30 right now and I was just getting down to the lobby of the hotel. I looked around noticing how crowded it seemed to be down here. There were a lot of young girls by the front desk talking to the receptionist. I wandered into the dining area where they had a breakfast buffet set up for the guest, THANKFULLY. 

“Can we have Austin Carlile’s room number please?” A young girl asked the women at the front desk. 

I looked up my eyes wide open and screaming for the lady to say no. She looked over at me and I shook my head quickly and ran straight into the dining room to get some food and then the fuck up stair and away from all the fans down here. This was supposed to Austin and my honeymoon not a trip to see the fans. There were at least 60 girls and boys standing around the front desk as far as I could see. How could they have even found out that we were staying in this hotel or even in Colorado in the first place? Like fuck.

I got our food and booked it to the elevator trying to not be seen. Just before the door shut a girl from inside the crowd screamed my name and pointed towards the elevator. As the door closed I let out a sigh of relief and pressed the button to the floor below ours and ours so the kids who used the other elevator and saw where the elevator stopped would think I got off on the floor beneath ours. Hopefully that would work at least, I don’t want to have kids knocking on our door all day trying to meet us. FUUCKK. 

I finally got back to the room and got inside with no fans seeing me, thankfully. I walked over to the bed, balancing the food in my arms still. I laid them all down on the nightstand next to the queen sized bed. I climbed in slowly, wrapping Austin’s arms around my waist again and kissing his lips. I kissed both his cheeks after and he slowly began to stir. I placed a second kiss on his lips with more force this time and his eyes finally fluttered open while his arms wrapped around me tighter and his lips began to move along with mine. I pulled back slowly and sat up. 

“Austin, I got us breakfast but there is some trouble down in the lobby.” I stated, looking down at Austin who had remained curled up but now had his head in my lap. 

“Hmmp, What’s wrong?” 

“Well somehow some fans found out we were staying here. And now they are down in the lobby and basically scouring the place looking for us.” I said, biting my lip deep in thought on how we could get rid of the fans so we could finish off our week in peace here. 

“Fuck baby, did any of them see you? Do any of them know that this is our room?” Austin asked, looking up at me. 

“Well uh, a few might have seen me get on the elevator but I went to the floor beneath us so the elevator would say that we stopped at that floor instead. I don’t know if it worked though.” I said, feeling ashamed that I could have messed up our week here by going down to get food. 

Austin must of noticed I was feeling bad about them seeing me because he pulled me into a tight bear hug, whispering in my ear that it wasn’t my fault. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my forehead into his neck so my lips would be at his collar bone. I gently kissed it and settled completely into Austin, sighing in comfort, completely forgetting about the food I had brought up for us. It really wasn’t much sense I was in such a hurry to get out of sight of the fans. 

“You brought food up right?” Austin whispered into my hair.

“Oh uh yeah, it’s not very much, the fans were everywhere down there. I didn’t really have time to sort out anything actually nice to eat so it’s just petty little things, like two bagels and cream cheese. Oh and some orange juice. I don’t think we’ll be leaving this room anytime soon with all those kids down there though. Sorry babe.” I apologized for the food or the lack there of.