Your head down on my embrace

~Maggie’s POV~

When Mike and I finally got to the Pierce The Veil bus Tony gave me a confused then walked away. 

I didn’t push what he wanted but then he called Mike to come to the back of the bus for a minute. 

“uh Maggie you stay here and I’ll be right back alright?” Mike told me and then walked away

After a few minutes Tony walked back and following behind him was Mike looking extremely down. I walked over to Mike after he sat on the couch and was determined to find out what happened. 

“Mike what’s wrong? You look so sad.” I asked but truthfully I feared the answer. 

“Huh nothing. But where is Alan?” Mike asked seemingly annoyed. Or was it hurt I detected in his voice? I don’t know. 

“I don’t know, hopefully with Austin!” I exclaimed but then realized I just practically told Mike Alan’s biggest secret. 

“What do you mean ‘With Austin’” he said making quotations with his fingers at what I had said. 

“Well uhm don’t tell anyone but I’ve been trying to get Austin and Alan together. I broke up with Alan when I came here and told him I knew he liked Austin and that I really wanted to help him get together with Austin.” I said running my words together and talking as fast as I could.

“No your lying! Austin is with Abby-” I cut him off here 

“Was. He WAS with Abby but she cheated on him with one of his old friends. And now when I just talked to Alan in the car he said he was with Austin. So I’m hoping they will get together.” 

“Maggie, I don’t believe you aren’t with Alan anymore! I really like you but that’s just how my life works. I can never have what I truly want.” Wow wow wow. Mike Fuentes just said he liked me. And now he doesn’t believe I’m not with Alan. Fuck. 

“I swear, Mike, I’m not with Alan! You can call him if you want because I really like you too Mike!”

Just then Tino, Phil, and Aaron walked through the door with huge smiles on their face. I looked over to see mike but he wasn’t there. 

He had just left. I was about to call him name when Phil grabbed my arm and Screamed 

“THEY ARE TOGETHER! AUSTIN AND ALAN ARE ON THE BUS WE WALKED IN ON THEM MAKING OUT MAGGIE!” 

This is basically the best news I have gotten all day. I jumped up in joy and hugged the fraction of men from Of Mice & Men. I was so excited that the two men had gotten together that I had completely forgotten about Mike leaving. That is until I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist and I heard him whisper in my ear. 

“Well I guess you weren’t lying to me then, huh Maggie?” Mike’s voice soothed me and I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

“No I wasn’t. I wouldn’t do that to you. How can you lie to a sexican?” 

I asked laughing a bit at the last part. I gave Mike a cheesy wink then untangled myself from his arms and walked over to Aaron 

“Why aren’t Austin and Alan here anyways? Everyone else is.” I questioned him.

“oh they wanted to stay back at the bus. I think they were going to watch movies and eat pizza or something.” Oh wow. So classy. They just get together and they decide they will eat pizza and probably watch 500 days of summer. 

Again I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and heard Mike’s enchanting voice whispering in my ear. 

“Hey why don’t you stay here on the Pierce The Veil bus tonight. We can hang out and tomorrow I will take you out again. We do have the day off.” 

“Well how can I reject that offer?” I asked then I leaned up and kissed Mike on the cheek before walking over to talk to Tony and Phil. 

“Where are Vic and Jaime?” Was the first thing I asked when I got over to them. 

“Well don’t tell anyone, but Vic and Jaime have a bit of a thing so I think they are in the back lounge together. They usually go back their when they get kind of drunk!” 

“Oh my god! They are suck a cute couple I cant believe I’ve never seen that! I mean I saw Austin and Alan’s love for each other and I was dating Alan! Haha” I nearly screamed. 

~Alan’s POV~

I was snuggled up to Austin as we watched some movie we had found on the TV. The movie was interesting but I was much more interested in Austin. And the thought that we were together right now. But we were dating yet were we? No, he never asked me and I never asked him. 

“Hey Austin?” I finally got the courage to ask.

“Yes my ginger Princess?” He questioned back looking down at me. 

“Well I just, uhh, realized that, uhm.” 

“We aren’t what?” He asked cutting me off before I could finish my sentence. 

“We aren’t dating yet!” I finally retorted gaining the courage.

“Well then, Mr. Alan Ginger Kitten Ashby, Will you be my boyfriend?” Austin said looking down at me happily. 

I couldn’t help but smile at his question and what he had called me. 

“Hmm I don’t know…” I said trying to hold back a laugh and stop myself from crashing my lips to his. 

“What?” Austin whispered, loosing the color in his eyes. 

“Of course I’ll be your boyfriend Austin! don’t look at me like that! It’ll make me cry!” And that wasn’t a lie. I couldn’t stand seeing Austin sad! It broke my heart. 

“Good! I was scared for a moment their Ash!” 

“Aw no! don’t be baby.” I said cuddling back into Austin’s side and wrapping my arms around his torso.

After a long period of silence I heard Austin’s breath slow down as he drifted off into a blissful sleep and I slowly fell asleep after. In Austin’s warm embrace.