Epilogue : A Dream Come True

Wang Yibos Pov.

Zhan walks to the wedding alter, wearing a white suite, holding his father's hand. Everyone went silent and stood up, looking at Zhan. He looks more handsome and beautiful today.

Zhan looks at me and our eyes met, and he gives his beautiful smile

Zhan looks at me and our eyes met, and he gives his beautiful smile. I can't help but cry, with a big smile on my face. I feel very nervous. My heart felt like it would come out of my chest. He kept smiling bright as he slowly walks to me with his father beside him. Mr. Xiao takes my hand and puts Zhans hand in mine.

"Take care of him, son", Mr. Xiao said to me and I nodded, with tears running down my cheeks.

Mr. Xiao left me and Zhan, took a sit beside his wife. And, everyone also sat down. Our parents look at us with smile on their faces. Zhan and I stood infront of the priest, facing each other, holding hands. The priest smiled softly before starting his speech.

"Welcome family and friends and loved ones. We gather here today to celebrate the wedding of this two handsome young man, Mr. Wang Yibo and Mr. Xiao Zhan. You have come here to share in this formal commitment they make to one another, to offer you love and support to his union, and to allow Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan to start their married life together, surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them. Will you, who are present here today, surround Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan in love, offering them the joys of your friendship, and supporting them in their marriage, please repeat after me by saying 'We Will'"

The priest stopped and everyone said at the same time, "We will". The priest continued,

"We have to the point of the ceremony, where you are going to say your vows. No other vows to one another. No other ties uave on tended, no other vows are more sacred then those you will now say. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan have been elected to say their own vows"

Zhan looks at me with tear filled eyes and big smile on his face. I can't stop my tears either. Zhan took a deep breath before saying his vows.

"Wang Yibo, you have been my best friend my whole life. We have seen each other grow up. We have spent hours together, playing and studying. I have had a crush on you for a long time. When we were in high school, since the day I realized my love for you , I had a dream. A dream where me and you live together in house, bounded by love. Never have I ever thought this day would come in my life. When I'll be standing infront of you, our family and friends, exchanging vows. I vow to remember this day for the rest of my life. The way you make me smile, the way you take care of me, the way you hug me and kiss me, make me feel secure. No one can ever love me the way you do. Thank you so much for loving me. You're the gift from god in my life and I thank him everyday for this amazing gift. I look forward to sharing a life time of love and memories with you, till death do us part"

He finishes saying his vows with a big smile. I hold his hands tightly before saying my vows.

"Zhanzhan, *snif* it is unbelievable for me to get a chance to love a person like you. A handsome, beautiful, cheerful, loving person, my Xiao Zhan. You are the light that I needed in my life. Since the day I met you, I've never been so happy. You were the only kid, who approached me with a big toothy smile on your face. I felt very lonely when you were not by my side. With you by my side, I can overcome every obstacles of my life. I thank you for being my best friend, my boyfriend, the love of my life. *snif* You have never failed to make me feel complete. I never knew I would fall in love with my best friend and only friend. Falling in love with you is the best thing ever happened in my life. I am glad god has chosen me to be the person you love. I love you so much, and I vow to love you for the rest of my life. I vow to protect you and take care of you. I vow to never make you cry and always keep you happy. I vow to always be by your side. I vow that there will never be a day you go bed alone and without feeling loved. I vow to cherish every single moment I spend with you, till death do us part"

As I finish, Zhan comes to me and wipes my tears that won't stop falling. Everyone starts clapping and the priest starts his speech again.

"Now through love and commitment, the power invested in me on the Tianma beach of Qinhuangdao, I am honored to now pronounce you husband and husband. Wang Yibo, you may kiss your bride".

As the priest finishes his speech, I pull Zhan in my arms and kiss him deeply. Everyone starts cheering for us. We broke the kiss after a few moments and look at each other with love filled in our eyes. And, I cry again. I am too happy.

"Thank you, Zhan", I murmured to Zhan and he kissed my cheeks.

"I love you", Zhan said, smiling.

"I love you too", I replied and hugged him tight.

5 years later

3rd person Pov.

"Papa, when is dad coming home?" a little boy around 5 years old boy asked as he ran down the stairs , to a man was cutting vegetables in the kitchen.

"A-yuan be careful or you'll fall down. Your dad called a few minutes ago honey. He'll be back soon", the man replied and kept cooking.

The little boy named A-yuan gives his papa a big smile befor going to the living room and starts playing with his toys.

Suddenly, a noise of opening the front door made the little boy very excited, as he stood up and ran towards the door.

"Daddy.....!", the boy screamed and hugged his dad.

"Hey, kiddo. How have you been today?" the man asked as he lifted his son in his arms.

"I'm find dad", the little boy replied.

The little boy's father walks inside the big house and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, love", the man said as he approached the man who was cutting vegetables.

"Hi, Yibo", Xiao Zhan said and kissed Yibo.

Seeing them kissing, little A-yuan got very jealous as he said, "I want a kiss too".

Both Zhan and Yibo laughed out loud as they kissed A-yuan's little chubby cheeks.

"What are you making, honey?" Yibo asked.

"Vegetable soup", Zhan replied.

"Let me help you", Yibo said as he put down A-yuan.

"It fine. You just came home. You're definitely tired", Zhan said.

"I'm not tired honey. Wait for me, I'll be back in a few minutes", Yibo said as he went up stairs to the bedroom. He opens his coat and leaves is on the bed and went to bathroom to wash his face.

After five minutes, Yibo came back to the kitchen and start helping Zhan in cooking.

It has been 5 years since Zhan and Yibo got married. They have never been so happy in life. Zhan has his own big studio right now, which is very famous all around the world. Meanwhile, Yibo also raised his company in many parts of the world. Their professional life is very intense. But, that doesn't hinder their love. Their love seemes to grow deeper everyday. After few months of their marriage, they bought a new big house together. It was one of the most memorable time of their life. Two years ago, they adopted a little boy they found on the road, unconscious. They had searched for his parents or if anyone filed any missing case, but Zhan and Yibo didn't find anything. In the end, they adopted this boy. They named him A-yuan. The little boy turned out to be the most cheerful boy. As time wents by, their love grows. They make more beautiful memories together with their son. Their little A-yuan. A love that also touches the heavens. A love that can not be broken. I vow that is very very strong. A vow to love each other for the rest of their life. They have found each others happiness, being beside each other and by loving each other unconditionally.

THE END ♡