Chapter 25(pt 2) : Revealed

3rd person Pov.

After taking with Zhan, Yibo went downstairs to have dinner after 15 minutes. When he got reached the dining room, his father was already waiting there.

Yibo greeted his father respectfully and sat down opposite of him. His mother served food on the table and sat down beside his father. They started eating in silence.

It wasn't the joyful family dinner like its should be. The silence was awkward. And Yibo could feel them. But he decided to stay silent.

Finally his father broke the silence saying, "Leave Xiao Zhan"

That was the least of what Yibo wanted to hear. Leave Xiao Zhan! That's impossible. It seemed outrageous to Yibo. He had guessed this coming and he said to Zhan *the sooner the better*, but when he finally heard the sentence, his facial expression changed, he felt a pang on his heart.

Leave Zhan? That's some Yibo can never think of, not even in his dream. So he replied at once, in a loud voice, "No".

"Wang Yibo, don't make me repeat myself. You're the future heir of Wang company. I won't let you ruin your future" his father shouted while glaring at him.

"Dad, I've done everything you've told me to do my whole life. You told me to go to Canada, I accepted without any questions. You knew I would be alone there. I only had Xiao Zhan here as my best friend. When I was in canada, I missed him more then anyone else. The only reason I wanted to come back so bad is him, I missed his company.... I can't leave. I love him more then anything else.....and ruin my future?! Xiao Zhan is my future. I can't imagine my future without Xiao Zhan in it"..... Yibo shouted back at his father.

"You're going to leave him. And that's final" Yibo's father said in a starn voice.

"I can't do that. And I'll never do that. Not even in my dream"Yibo shouted.

Yibo's mother flinched. She looked at Yibo and then his father from time to time, without saying anything.Silence had filled the room again. Yibo quickly finished eating and left the dining room making his father enen more furious.

Yibo went back to his room and lied down on the bed. Leaving a sigh, he took his phone and opened weibo.

He was scrolling down the newsfeed when suddenly a message popped up. It was from none other then Xiao Zhan. Yibo smiled and opened the message.

Zhan : Yibo, what are you doing?

Yibo : Nothing hon. Did you eat?

Zhan : My pizza just arrived. I'm eating now. Did you?

Yibo : Yeah. I miss you.

Zhan : You said it already. But I miss you too.

Yibo : Zhan, can I ask you something?

Zhan : Sure.

Yibo : Why do you love me so much?

Zhan : Why do you ask this suddenly?

Yibo : It's nothing. Forget it.

Zhan : To be honest, O don't really know why I love you. I don't even know how I fell in love with you. It just happened. Your stone facade, which everyone feared, I fell in love with it. I fell in love with your everything. You make me happy. I feel like myself when I'm with you. I feel complete, comfortable. I feel like at home where you're with me. Maybe that's why I love you so much.

When Yibo read Zhan's text, he wanted to kiss him really bad. Instead of replying Zhan's text Yibo called him.

"Zhanzhan, I want to kiss you really bad" Yibo said as soon as Zhan received his call.

"You.. you aren't you tired?" Zhan asked.

"You look cute when you blush" Yibo said.

"Who.. Who's blushing?" Zhan asked.

"You of course" Yibo replied.

"No, I'm not"

"Haha... I'm coming back tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Why, is everything ok!"

"Yeah, fine"

"Bobo, you sound uneasy. Are you sure, if everything is ok?"

"Yeah hon. Don't worry. I just miss you so much"

"Did yoi talk with your mom and dad? What did they say say?"

"It's nothing. You don't have to worry about anything"

"Alright then. Sleep early Yibo. You're probably tired"

"You too wify"

"You.. aish.. good night, bye. I love you. Umah"

Zhan cut the call earning a giggle from Yibo. 

A few minutes later someone knocked on his door.

"Come in" Yibo said.

His mother came in.

"Did you fell asleep?" His mother asked

"No mom. Why are you here?" He asked while sitting up.

"Can't I come to see my son in his room?" She said walking towards Yibo.

"I didn't mean it" He replied.

His mother sat beside him on the bed.
"You and Zhan...."

"Yes, we love each other. If that's what you want to know" he said without hesitation.

His mother sighed, "Since when are you two together?"

"Around 6 months"

She nodded in acknowledgement.

"Can I ask how did you guys find out about us?" Yibo asked after a few seconds.

"Hmm....Me, your father and Zhan's parents went to Beijing the day before your birthday. We were waiting infront of your apartment, in your father's car, when we saw you two... Umm... Kissing" She explained.

"Oh.....wait...what?! Zhan's parents knows this as well?" Yibo asked, terrified.

"Yes..."

"Mom, I love Zhan. So much that I can't live without him" Yibo said looking down.

His mother put a hand on his head and caressed his hair, "I know, son... I also know, you're not fooling around... I saw how Xiao Zhan changed after you left for Canada. Not the cheerful kid he used to be. Always studying, nit going out with friends. He literally shut himself in school and home.... And I also saw how he was yesterday night. With you, I saw how happy he was. Not just him... I never saw you this happy before...Don't worry, I'll support you in everything as long as it makes you happy"

"But what about dad? He won't accept us" Yibo said with a sad tone.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him"

             ❤️.          

It's a really short chapter. Sorry.

I guess everyone is gonna be angry if I give them a hard time. Don't worry, I won't do that...hehe..