Chapter 14 : Weird Yibo

Zhan's Pov

I really don't know what is wrong with Yibo. He's being acting weird lately. Really really weird. Like being......really..... sweet?

Like the day we went out for dinner he brought me a lot of chocolates. I mean I love chocolates and I was happy that he bought me. But in the past he never bought me things in his own will.

The next day he was waiting for me in front of my faculty. For 30 minutes. WANG YIBO, WAS WAITING FOR ME, FOR A WHOLE 30 MINUTES. Can you imagine that. When we were in high school he wouldn't wait for me even for 5 minutes. He helped me moving my paintings and even got me lunch. He even told Hao Xuan about me.

Not to mention the exhibition day a week ago. He was gazing at me all the time. I didn't dare to look at him cause it's impossible to look away from him. And he gor angry because those girls were taking pictures with me. Really? Isn't it weird. He was acting like a really jealous boyfriend. 

He's buying me gifts almost everyday. He'd call me at night just to say good night. He'd call me every morning and wake me up. Everyday waits for me in front of my faculty to have lunch together and if somehow I'm busy he'd bring me lunch. He even holds my hand everytime we're out together, as if we're a couple. This is so not the usual Yibo I know.

And wanna know what happened yesterday ago? The sky was cloudy all day. It seemed like it's goonna rain any moment. Yibo again asked me to go out for dinner and I happily accepted his offer. Cause who wouldn't like to go out with the person he loves.This time we went to a seafood restaurant. It surprised me because I know he doesn't like seafood that much. But when I asked him why we came here, he simply replied because I like seafood. And there was the thing in his voice that was different from usual. He also insisted on feeding me by his hand. By the time when we were coming back to the uni, rain finally started pouring. I was about to run when Yibo held my hand saying "Don't you like rain? Let's stay under the rain for sometime. It's been long time we last played under the rain". I blinked at Yibo several times. I was questioning myself for sometime if I've heard right. "But Yibo, you'll get sick" I said getting worried about him. But he again surprised me by his reply, "I have you to take care of me if I get sick". He showed me his sweetest smile that made my heart beat faster.

After standing under the rain for sometime and enjoying the cold water droplets that is falling on my body, I find Yibo looking at me intensely, with a soft smile on his face that made him look ethereal. He took a few steps coming closer to me untill I could feel his hot breath touching my face. Even under the rain, I felt my body getting hot all of a sudden. Raising both of his hands he cupped my cheeks, caressing with them his thumb. And that moment...trust me, my heart was beating like crazy I was afraid he could hear it. As if it wasn't enough to make my heart go crazy, bringing his face even closer to mine, leaning in....I closed my eyes in an instant. My body as suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips touched my forehead, giving it a light kiss the pair of lips pulled away. Slowly I opened my eyes to meet Yibo's pair of eyes that was looking at me. I was afraid I'd get a heart attack anytime soon because of too much beating. He had a soft gaze on his face. I just looked at him in a daze, not knowing what to do or what to say. Yibo opened his mouth to say something but closed it again leaving a sigh behind. He decided to go back before ruffling my and holding my hand intertwining our fingers together.

And guess what, today at lunch hour I was informed by Hao Xuan that Yibo has a high fever and was admitted to the hospital because he suddenly passed out. Hao Xuan even asked me to take care of him. So, now I'm with Yibo in the hospital he's in. He's sleeping on the hospital bed and I'm here sitting beside him, looking at his beautiful yet handsome sleeping face, wandering how can person look so ethereal even when he's sleeping.

Yibo looks really pale

Yibo looks really pale. I put my hand oh his forehead to check his temperature. I leave a satisfied sigh realizing his fever has subsidized.
"Bobo.....why? Why are you doing all this? Do you realize.... how you're making it hard for me... then it already is to hold back the feelings I have for you just because I'm afraid to lose you" I mumble holding his hand before dozing off slowly, sitting on the chair beside his bed.

☆☆☆☆☆

What do you think about this chapter guys?
Please let me know in the comments.
Don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Stay safe❤️❤️