Chapter 20 : Courting You

Zhan, "Didn't you already kissed me twice without permission!"

Tip of Yibo's ears turned into a light shade of pink remembering how he kissed Zhan.

Yibo, "T-That was before. Now it's different"

Zhan raised one eyebrow, "How is it different?"

Yibo, "Well the first kiss was because of a dare. 2nd when was drunk and 3rd was to make you listen to me and take my words seriously.... But now as I confessed.... I really don't wanna force you over anything..."

Zhan nodded his head repeated with a sweet smile pestered on his face.

Yibo looked hopefully at Zhan, "....So... Can I... Kiss you?"

Without replying Zhan covered Yibo's mouth with his own and began to move his lips.

Yibo was so surprised with Zhan's action that for a few seconds he frozed. And then started to move his own lips with sync.

The kiss was gentle and sweet. Yibo licked Zhan's lips, asking permission to open his mouth which Zhan immediately agreed.

Yibo inserted his tongue in his warm cavern. Their tongues met in no time.

The gentle and sweet kiss turned into a hot and passionate one. Tongues fighting each other for dominance. Yibo sucked Zhan's tongue and lips earning a soft moan from him. They both melted in the kiss.

Yibo bit on Zhan's bottom lip, leaving a mark there and Zhan whimpered in pain.

They were both breathless and panted for air but both didn't wanted to break the kiss as if their life depends on it.

They broke the kiss when both felt dizzy because of the lack of air. Both of their lips were swollen because of the kiss. They staired at each other with affection. Yibo touched Zhan's lip where he had bitten and smiled in satisfaction.

Yibo smirked looking at the mark he left on Zhan's bottom lip, "You and your lips belongs to me now"

Zhan blushed and looked down. Yibo felt his heart beat rise seeing Zhan's reaction.

Zhan still looking down, "So.....are we now?"

Yibo tilting his head sideways, "Are we what?"

Zhan blushed even harder, "D-Dating..?"

Yibo rubbed  his chin as if thinking about something, "Umm.... About that....No, are not dating"

Listening Yibo's answer Zhan immediately looked up at him with a questioning gaze "What! But why? I... I thought.. we were together from now on". Sadness written on his face.

Yibo cupped Zhan's face into his palm, "Because baby, I don't just want to be with  you, I want to know you more. I want to love you and cherish you. I'm going court you to marry me and spend the rest of my life with you"

Zhan was sad few moments ago was shading tears of happiness.

Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead and wiped tears form his face with his thumbs, "Baby now stop crying. I love you so much. Weren't you starving? Let's finish the  breakfast first, ok!"

Zhan smiled happily and nodded.

On the other side of the hotel, Hao Xuan told others what Yibo said on the phone call. They were feeling happy yet anxious about what happened. All of them were having breakfast at the cafeteria and discussing about Zhan and Yibo. But Fanxing suddenly mouthed to the others not to talk, pointing at the entrance of the cafeteria.

They looked at where Fanxing pointed and saw Zhan and Yibo coming towards them, walking hand in hand.

When Zhan and Yibo came near them, Hao Xuan stood up in front of them "So, finally you guys confessed I see"