Chapter 8 : Unknown Number

Yibo's Pov

It's been two days since I came to china. I came back to Chongqing yesterday morning. Hao Xuan is staying with his boyfriend Jiyang in Beijing. Jiyang was so surprised to see Xuan at his door step. Wandering how I know about it! It was already late at the evening when we reached Beijing airport, so Xuan took me with him to stay at Jiyang's apartment instead of staying at a hotel. But as soon as the morning came I headed to my hometown Chongqing cause it was annoying to see their lovey-dovey interaction in front of my eyes. I went to Zhan's house this morning. I met uncle and auntie. They were so happy to me. We talked for sometime before asked about Zhan.
"Oh son, he's in Beijing. After you left he became really quite. Except going to school he most of the time locked himself in his room, studying. He hardly hanged out with others". I was looking down and listening the whole time. With a pause auntie started explaining again, "After he finished high school, he decided to move to Beijing. At first we were against this but you know how stubborn he can be. He threw tantrums for three days and stopped talking to us. So we had to accept eventually. He is studying in Beijing Institute of Technology on art and design as he liked drawing since he was a kid".

I was really angry since last night but I couldn't describe how happy I was after I got to know that Zhan is studying at Beijing Institute of Technology. Why? Last night at dinner my father said that he already decided which uni I'll go to in china and that he had already managed everything before I arrived here. And that I have to attend the classes after two days. I asked which uni it was and he said Beijing Institute of Technology. I was furious as I thought I would have to be away from Zhan again, cause I was planning to study with Zhan at the same uni. And what was more that I'll stay at the uni's dorm, except spending a lot of money behind an apartment.

So after knowing Zhan was in the same uni as me made me happy. I told auntie not to inform zhan about my arrival as I want to give him a surprise. I went to meet some of my high school friends, Seungyoun, Wenhan and Yixuan. It feels really good to meet up with old friends.We had a lot of fun together, till it was late in the evening.

After having dinner I started to pack my things that would be necessary for the uni dorm as I've to go to Beijing tomorrow morning. After packing I called Hao Xuan and told him about me and Zhan studying at the same uni. As me and Xuan was in the same faculty, he decided to go to the same uni to keep me company. After talking with Xuan I look up at the clock, it was 11pm at night. I decided to call Zhan. How I got his number? Easy I took it from auntie. Zhan didn't pickup the call at first, so I called him again. But the result was the same. I tried for the third time, and this time he picked it up and I heard his voice saying
"Hello! Who's this?"

3rd person Pov

It was 10pm when Zhan, Cheng and Fanxing finished having their dinner. They were so emerged in talking that they forgot about the time. Fanxing started preparing for his upcoming test, Cheng was playing on his phone and Zhan decided to sketch out the painting he'll have to do by his own thinking. Zhan plugged in his earphones, played his favorite song and started drawing.

It was already 11pm but Zhan wasn't feeling satisfied with the sketch. He ripped of the page on which he did his sketch angrily and started again. After sometime, suddenly his phone started ringing. He stared at the screen, it was an unknown number so didn't pickup. His phone stared ringing again, it was the same number as before so he ignored it again. But that person who was calling him seemed really stubborn. He called Zhan again, and this time it made him annoyed.
"Zhan, why are you not picking up the call?" Guo Cheng asked.
"It's an unknown number" he replied angrily.
"So pick it up and see who it is. It might be important".
Zhan picked up the call totally annoyed.

"Hello! Who is it?" he asked but there was no reply from the other side.
"Hello! Who is calling?" he asked again but it was the same as before.
"HELLO! ANYONE THERE!" he screamed getting frustrated.
Getting no reply he cut the call. But that person called him again.
"Hello!"
"...."
"HELLO!"
"...."
"HHHEEEEEELLLLLOOOO!"
"...."
"Are you deaf or what! Or you can't speak".
"...."
"HEY ASSHOLE, STOP IRRITATING ME AND STOP CALLING ME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY"
"Zhan.."
The annoying person started to say something but Zhan cut the call before he could finish.
"What happened?" asked Fanxing getting curious.
"An asshole called me, but it seemed like he was deaf and couldn't talk until I decided to cut the call"
Little did he know that the person was having really fun by annoying Zhan.

But to be honest when that person called him, the voice seemed too familiar to Zhan. After listening the voice, for a second Zhan felt hid heartbeat rising up but it disappeared as soon as Fanxing talked. Later that night when he thought about it over and over again, his heartbeat rose up.
"I think I should see a doctor" he thought to himself. Leaving a deep sigh he mumbled
"Yibo......I miss you" unconsciously a drop of tear rolled down from his eyes, soaking his rosy cheeks.
"When will you come back? I've been waiting for you for almost 4 years, since the minute you left" he mumbled again before resuming his drawing.

On the other side Yibo was smiling stupidly thinking how Zhan reacted while laying down on his.
"ZhanZhan, I'm almost by your side. Wait for me a bit more time" he mumbled before closing his eyes trying to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆

Guys how is everyone's quarantine days going??
Hope everyone is fine😊

What do you think about this chapter..
Please let me know in the comments
P

lease don't forget to vote on this chapter.
Your votes means a lot to me😊

Stay safe❤️❤️