Chapter 18 : Jealousy

(I needed to say some word before writing this chapter. Guys please do vote my story. I'm getting votes the way I'm getting reads. Your votes really means a lot to me. It's works as an inspiration for me to write future chapters. Thank you❤️)

Zhan and Yibo went to the hotel cafeteria to have breakfast after finishing their morning routine. They were eating in a peaceful silence until Yibo's phone rang disturbing the silence.

"Yo dude..you guys up? Where are you?" said from the other side of the phone as soon as Yibo received the call.
Yibo, "Hey Xuan..We're up and at the cafeteria having breakfast. What about you and the others?"
Hao Xuan, "We're on our way there too. Why didn't you call us? We could have breakfast together. I wanted to treat Zhan"
Yibo, "Why?"
Hao Xuan, "There's no reason. I just wanted to. He's really handsome isn't he? I might fall for him soon too"
Yibo, "You already have Jiyang"
Hao Xuan, "Well... I can breakup with him right?"
Yibo frowned, "Nonsense".

Without waiting for the others reply Yibo cut the call, feeling annoyed.

Zhan could see the annoyed face Yibo. He was confused about what the other person said on the phone to make him angry all of a sudden.

Zhan, "Yibo! Are you okey?"
Yibo, "Yeah. I'm fine"
Zhan, "You sure? Why do you look angry?"
Yibo, " I'm not angry. Umm..Zhan..have you ever been in a relationship?"

Zhan stopped eating his food after hearing Yibo's sudden question.
Zhan, "W-why are you asking that all of a sudden"
Yibo, "Aiyaa..just tell me"
Zhan, "Umm...N-No, I ha..."
However Zhan's sentence stopped in the middle when someone closed his eyes from the back with a pair of hands. Yibo was stunned with the sudden action of the stranger.

The person, "Guess who?"
Zhan, "Fanxing! I know it's you?"
The person, "Nope"
Zhan, "Guo Cheng?.... Hao Xuan?"

The person huffed and walked in front of Zhan, taking his hands away from his eyes. Zhan open his eyes to see who the person was and immediately stood up overjoyed.

Zhan hugged him, "Wen Ning!!!!"
Wen Ning gladly returned the hug.
Zhan broke the hug, "Why are you here?"
Wen Ning smiled, "I missed you so I came to see you"
Zhan hugged him again, "Really! I missed you too!!"

Yesterday at night inHao Xuan and Jiyang's room, group call with Fanxing and Guo Cheng

Hao Xuan, "So, what's the plan?"
Fanxing, "I don't know I'm really confused"
Jiyang, "We need to make Yibo jealous"
Hao Xuan, "And how are we supposed to do that?"
Guo Cheng, "I have an idea"
Fanxing, "What is it?"
Guo Cheng, "Remember my cousin Wen Ning?"
Hao Xuan, "Who's that? What's the story?"
Fanxing, "Wen Ning is his cousin. He had a crush on Zhan ever since they became they talked for the first time at the uni. Wen Ning is Zhan's senior. They were good friends back then but when he confessed, Zhan rejected him saying he already loves someone else"
Jiyang, "Wow. That's a good story"
Guo Cheng, "Yep but now he has a boyfriend. But I guess he can help us"
Hao Xuan, "How?"
Jiyang, "Hey Cheng where is your cousin now?"
Guo Cheng, "He has a cafe here somewhere"
Jiyang, "Great. There's a party tomorrow at the evening at the beach . Can you ask your cousin to come here and hang out with us. It'd be even great if he can join us at the party. We can tell him the details and what he has to do after he agrees"
Guo Cheng, "Yeah, I can do that"

Guo Cheng called his cousin Wen Ning told him the details and he reluctantly agreed.
★★★★

Yibo's eyes went wide, brows hid behind hairline. He thought, 'who's this? Did they just hugged? Twice!!!! I never saw him before. They seem really familiar'.