Chapter 9 : Reunion

It was a beautiful day in spring. Temperature was not so cold and not so hot, just perfect. But still if one wants to go out he will have to wear a jacket or a coat. It was 9:30am in the morning. A young man was standing in front of the gate of an university. He was glancing at his phone screen time to time. He seemed like waiting for someone. A breeze of cold touched his handsome face and manly body. He wrapped himself tighter with the jacket he was wearing.

Students started arriving one by one. At time uni was covered with students talking, walking, playing. They all looked at the young hansome man who was standing in front of the uni with eyes full of *awwws* and *wooow*. That made the said man feel awkward. He dialed a certain number and

"Hao Xuan...where are you? We're gonna be late" Yibo asked irritated.
"2 min more, wait" Xuan replied.
Yibo was waiting for Hao Xuan in front of the uni for an hour and a half but the said man still haven't arrived yet. After almost 10 minutes the said person arrived with his boyfriend in a black car.

Steping out of the car Hao Xuan walked limping, towards where Yibo was standing.
"Is this what you call 2 minutes! We're late already" Yibo said brows knitting together.
Hao Xuan just grinned at him.
Other students around them started whispering about how handsome the two young man was.

Seeing this the jealous Jiyang got out of the car, stood in front of Xuan and kissed him, hard. Xuan was way to stunned to at his boyfriend action. He tried to protest but Jiyang only deepend the kiss. Eventually Xuan gave in.
"Ewwww.....guys get a room. We're standing in front of the uni, everyone is watching you. I feel embarrassed just by standing here...gross" Yibo's voice brought them back to reality. Jiyang looked at the students that were standing there and watching them.
"See.. he is taken by me. Don't even think about flirting with him" Jiyang said screaming. Hao Xuan turned beet red. With a pause he begin again, "but this man right here...is still single. You can try flirting with him. Isn't he handsome?" he said pointing at Yibo.
"So handsome" the girls replied all together and even some of the boys did as well.

Mouth agap, Yibo was standing there

"Boring" he said rolling his eyes before walking towards the uni. Xuan said goodbye to his beloved boyfriend with yet another kiss and started following Yibo.
"Yibo, wait for me" Xuan called Yibo. The said person stopped walking and looked back at Xuan.
"Why the hell are you limping?" Yibo asked seeing the way Xuan was walking.
"Ahahaha.....I fell in the bathroom" Xuan replied with smiling awkwardly.
A smirk showed up on Yibo's lips.
"Did you really fell or..... DID YOU GUYS HAD S...." Yibo couldn't finish his sentence as Xuan closed his mouth with his hand, preventing Yibo from speaking any farther.
"Shhhhhh......you don't have to say that out loud" Xuan said glaring at Yibo.
"So you guys really did that yesterday or this morning. Wait...is this why you were late" Yibo asked while laughing.
"Well....kind of"
"What do you mean by kind of" Yibo asked getting curious.
"Aissshh... I can't explain. I'm already embarrassed because of the kiss earlier now don't make me more by making me explain how we had sex" Xuan said the last words whispering but stern.
Student around them were looked at them awkwardly.
"Let's go, it's already late" said Xuan before pulling Yibo's hand.