Chapter 4 : The Past 3

Zhan's Pov

I was stunned after knowing who the girl was. "It was A-Tian jie all along? So I was jealous for nothing?" I thought and laughed out loud, realizing how stupid I was. Of course Yibo won't get himself a girlfriend out of nowhere. "Hahaha......."

I got up again, went towards the bathroom with a bright smile. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and then went downstairs to have breakfast. About the terrible headache, it was gone the moment Yibo said the girl was no other then A-Tian jiejie.
" A-Zhan.... you're up already?" Mom asked me as I walked towards kitchen. A delicious smell entered my nostrils.
"That's good. I was thinking about waking you up soon."
"Mom... are you making my favorite lotus root soup?" I asked getting more happy.
"Yes. I know my A-zhan loves it. If you've freshen up, then wait for a bit. I'm almost done."
I replied with a little 'Mn' making my smile grow wider and went to sit on the couch.

After eating breakfast I decided to watch movies all day as tomorrow is the last day of our holiday. I went to my room to fatch my phone but I saw it was switched off. Then I remembered, my phone was out of battery. So I went plugged my phone to the charge, went downstairs and opened Netflix to watch my favorite movies.

After I finished watching two movies in a row, I started feeling bored. I found myself thinking about Yibo. I remembered how he was scolding me this morning. He said, he was worried for me. I smiled unconsciously.  A hope started rising inside me. "Maybe I have a chance to be his boyfriend" I mumbled. After a lot of thinking, I somehow got the courage to confess. "Yes, I'll confess my feelings towards him the first day our senior year class starts" I said to myself with full of confidence. It was already around  12pm, suddenly my door bell rang.

"Zhannnn.... Can you open the door? I'm a bit busy here" Mom shouted from the kitchen.
"Yeah, going"
I went to open the door without seeing through the peephole.
As I opened the door, I was surprised and happy at the same time to see who the person was.

Yibo's Pov

I went downstairs to have breakfast. I sat on the chair, waiting for the food.

"Yibo..have you finished packing up?" My father suddenly asked me in the middle of eating.
"Yes...almost" I replied looking down.
"Good"
"Dad.....c-can I not go please?" I asked hesitantly.
"No, it's a must. You've to go there son"
"Oh" it's the thing I could say.
"And, you'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Your flight is at 8am. Your cousin will come  today and stay with us for the night" Dad said after sometime.
"What...why? Didn't you say I'll leave after my senior year class starts. And I need to talk with the teachers and inform my friends about my departure" I said.
"I've talked with your teachers already. And about your friend you can call and inform them. Also your closest friend Zhan lives right across the street. You can go to his house and meet him for the last time"
I don't know why but the words 'Last time' hit me hard.

I went to my room after finishing breakfast. I call my friends, informed them about my departure. They seemed shocked to hear about it and scolded me for not telling them beforehand. Honestly I didn't want to go, I don't want to go somewhere I am not familiar with leaving all my friends here.
I called everyone except Zhan. I decided to go to his house instead.

I was thinking about what I'm gonna say to Zhan. I will miss him the most after going to Canada. After spending all this years together with him being this close, already makes me sad to know I'll be so far away from starting tomorrow. I won't be able to see him every morning, go to school with him beside me, listen his endless blubbering. "I DON'T WANT TO GO" I silently screamed.

I glanced at the clock, saw it was near 12pm. I decided to go to Zhan's house now and spend time with him till evening. For the Last Time. I usually call him before going to his house but today I didn't, thinking about him a little surprise. I went downstairs and looked for my mom. She was sitting on the couch, working on her laptop.
"Mom, I'm going to Zhan's house. I'll have lunch with him today" I said standing in front of her.
"Ok son. Have a nice time"
I nodded in reply.

I crossed the street, walked towards to front door of Zhan's house. Taking a deep breath I ring the doorbell. I could hear Zhan's mom telling Zhan to open the door.
I don't know why but my heartbeat fastened.

Zhan opened opened the door. I could see his surprised and happy face. He gave me his beautiful smile, and I swear I screamed internally.
"Yibo! How are you here without calling me today" Zhan asked smiling.
"Zhannnn....who is it?" His mom asked screaming.
"Mom it's Yibo" Zhan replied.
"Yibo!!!" His mom said almost running towards the door.
"OMG...son, how are you? Why are you standing outside, come in come in."

Zhan's was also like my mother. She is very heartwarming woman.
"Why didn't you call and informed us that you're coming. It's good to see you afer a lot of days. Have lunch with us today. I'll make your favorite food." She said with a wink.
I smiled before nodding my head.
"Yibo..." Zhan called me.
I looked at him without saying anything.
"Are you here to scold me again? Like you did in the morning" He asked with a teasing tone.
I frowned at him.
"Hehe... Let's sit on the couch." Zhan grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch.
"What do you want to do? I was watching movies, do you wanna watch?" He asked sitting beside me.
"Okey...." I replied looking at him.
"Which one do you wanna watch?"
"Anything"
"Ummm...then let's watch some action movies. How about Spiderman? You love it right?" He said getting excited to watch movies.
"Mn"
He showed me his bunny teeth before starting the movie. Throughout the movie I glanced at him time to time. He acts like a 5 year old kid who just got his favorite toy. "Why does he have to be this adorable? And handsome at the same time"....wait what the fuck am I thinking?

We watched movies till his mom called us to have lunch. Her cooking is really delicious. I'm gonna miss her food as well.
After having lunch me and Zhan went to his room played video games for a long time.
We were laying on his bed and I called him hesitantly "Zhan...."
"Yes" he replied looking at me.
I looked at him for sometime and said
"I have something to tell you"

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I guess  I'll write another chapter with "The Past"😁😁😁😁
The next chapter will be a bit small.

What do you think about this chapter?
Should I update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow?
Let me know in the comments👉
Don't forget to vote for this chapter🤗

Hope everyone is safe and healthy❤️❤️. Take care of yourself and pray for the people affected🙏🙏