Chapter 2 : The Past 1

After that incident, Zhan had realized that Yibo was not just his crush, Yibo was Zhans happiness as well. Zhan realized that he had fallen in love with the expressionless friend of his.

Whenever Yibo talked with Zhan, he felt butterflies flying inside his stomach. Yibo's glare that almost everyone was afraid of, but Zhan was in love with that. The glare Yibo gave him whenever he teased him, made Zhan the sudden urge to tease him even more. Yibo's was his favorite. His red plump lips that Zhan wanted to test everytime he talked. Literally everything about Yibo was Zhan's favorite.

As they were in 11th grade and the final exam was coming they both became emerged in their studies. They were one of the most brilliant students in their class, so teachers and their parents had high expectations from them. Yibo and Zhan both helped each other with their studies. But whenever Yibo helped anyone else, made Zhan jealous. Zhan wanted to kiss him right in front of that person and say that Yibo was his. But he couldn't do so, cause Zhan was nor his boyfriend or lover. He was just a good friend.

After working hard they were both prepared for their finals. Exam started as expected. They both did well in their exams. Their results were brilliant as expected by everyone.

One day, one of Zhan friend invited him and Yibo, on his birthday party that was three days before their 12th grade classes starts. Zhan and Yibo went to the party together. They gave gifts to the birthday boy, talked with their friends, ate delicious foods. They really had fun untill Zhan realized that it was already 10pm at night and now they had to go home. Zhan started looking for Yibo in the crowded party. Everyone was dancing on a slow music with rhythm. As zhan was looking for Yibo here and there, he saw a familiar figure that was no other then Yibo. Yibo was talking with the girl before that seemed like he was asking the girl for a dance. And the girl gladly accepted his offer. Yibo held the girl's hand and took her to the dance floor. The girl put her hands on Yibo's shoulder and he put his hands on her waist, they started dancing with the music. This scene made Zhan thunderstruck. Zhan felt dizzy. His heart hurt so much that he could not explain. He couldn't stand there anymore, he felt like hw couldn't breath. He ran out of the house without telling yibo crying all the way to his home. After reaching home he ran to his room locked the door and cried. When he felt there were no tears left in his eyes he smiled bitterly to himself. "Yibo....are you that blind? Can't you how much I am in love with you? Or you don't want to see... Why does it hurts so much when I see you with someone else? I am not your boyfriend nor your lover, I am just your good friend but is it wrong to feel jealous? Why does it breaks my heart?" Zhan thought to himself.

"Just one year left. I don't know if I'll be with Yibo in college as well. I can't take it anymore. It hurts a lot. Should I confess? What if he rejects me and breaks our little friendship. What will I do then. I can't afford to lose the friendship as well. I cannot live without him. He is my happiness. The love of my life. What should I do? Dear God, please help me." Zhan finished writing in his diary and put it in the far corner of his bookshelf. His diary was like his best friend when he felt sad. He wrote every piece of his feelings in his diary, and of course it was all about Yibo.

Short update.. sorry guys☹️. What do you think about this chapter?... Please let me know in the comments. Don't forget to vote.
The story won't be too long. So I'll try finish THE PAST incidents in like 2 more chapters.
Let me know if there is any error or grammatical mistakes. Thank you for reading ❤️❤️
STAY SAFE❤️