Chapter 17 : First Night Together

"There's only one bed" Zhan said looking at Yibo.
Zhan, "Umm..... If you're uncomfortable, I'll sleep on the couch" 
Yibo, "No, I'll sleep on the couch" 
Yibo with a stoic face, "Then we'll sleep on the couch together"
Zhan was confused, "Why are you on the couch when there's a bed?" 
Yibo, "That's what I'm saying, isn't it? We can both sleep on the bed"
Zhan feeling awkward, "Uhh...umm..ok"

A slight smirk showed up on Yibo's face hearing Zhan's  reply. They put their things on the respective places. 
Zhan, "Yibo, I'm gonna take a shower first. I'm really tired" 
Yibo, "Okey" 

What Yibo was thinking was, 'I'm really gonna sleep gonna with Zhan!! ON THE SAME BED!! AHHHHH...... Wang Yibo!! what the hell hell are you thinking?" 

After almost 15 minutes Zhan came out of the bathroom. All this time Yibo was tossing on the bed with excitement.
Zhan, "ahhh...I feel refreshed. Yibo, you wanna go?" 
Yibo's heart skipped a few beats looking at the person who just came out of the bathroom.

Zhan, "Hey

Zhan, "Hey... You there!"
Yibo, "Uhh.. no, I'm good" 
Zhan, "At least wash your face and change the cloths. You'll feel good. We're also going out to have lunch" 
 Yibo, "Ok, then wait for me" 
Zhan, "Be quick. We're gonna be late" 

After they were both ready, they went out to meet others. They saw others were already waiting for them in front of the hotel.
Zhan, "Ahh... did you guys wait long?" 
Hao Xuan, "No, we just got here" 
Jiyang asked with a wide smile on his face, "So, did you guys liked your rooms?" 
Fanxing, "I love it. It's really beautyful" 
Jiyang, "And what about you, Zhan and Yibo?" 
Zhan smiled rubbing his nape, "Ahh..haha.. we like it too"

Hao Xuan, "Aiyaa.. guys enough with the chit-chat. Let's go already. I'm starving" 
Gou Cheng, "But, where should we go?" 
Zhan, "How about we go to a sea-food restaurant?" 
Yibo, " That's a good idea"
Jiyang, "Ok then, let's go. I know a good seafood restaurant nearby. It's a 5 minutes walk" 

They all started heading towards the restaurant Jiyang mentioned. 
Hao Xuan pinched Jiyangs hand to get his attention, "What did you do with Zhan and Yibo's room?" 
Jiyang winked at him before saying, "I booked a room with one bed for them. So that they can sleep together on the same bed"
Hao Xuan, "You tricky man.... what's on your mine?" 
A mischivious smile showed up on Jiyangs face, "You'll see"

It was a Japanese restaurant Jiyang was talking about. Entering the restaurant, they were amazed to see beautiful it was. They sat at an empty big table. A waiter came to take their order.
Jiyang, "Order anything you want. The bill is on me. Let me tell you the food here is really testy" 
Zhan, Fanxing, Guo Cheng, "Yaayyy....I guess coming here was not a bad idea at all" 
Zhan, "Me and Yibo will take sushi. Right Bo?" 
Yibo nodding his head in agreement, "Mn" 
Guo Cheng, "I'll take grilled lobster" 
Fanxing, "Japchae for me" 
Jiyang, "Anythings else? Babe what's for you?" 
Hao Xuan, "Guess my boyfriend is really rich..hehe...I'll take baked king crab"
Jiyang gave a pack on Xuan's cheek before saying, "Ok, then I'll take the same. And that would be all"
Hao Xuan turned into a blushing red tomato and looked down.