Chapter 3 : The Past 2

The next morning came usual. Zhan woke up with a terrible headache. He glanced at the clock, it was 7:30am in the morning. He got up to walk to the bathroom to finish his morning routine. But he suddenly felt dizzy and fell back on his bed. Remembering what happened yesterday made him sad all over again. He cried a lot last night that caused him to have a headache and the dizziness. Zhan decided to sleep again to get rid of the damn headache. As he laid down his phone started ringing. He was surprised, no one called him in this early morning. Zhan picked up his phone from thw bedside table to see who was callin him. He got even more surprised after seeing the caller id.

Wang Yibo's Pov

I finished dancing with my favorite cousin Jing Tian.

She is 25 years old but she looks a lot younger

She is 25 years old but she looks a lot younger. She lives in Canada. She  came all the way to China to meet my parents. And to be honest she came to take me with her to Canada as well. Because my father suddenly decided to send me overseas for studies and there is no best place except where my cousin lives.

She came here few weeks ago and now staying with her parents. She went to see me at my school the day she came here. I wasn't expecting her and was so happy to see her as we met after five years.

Today I also invited her to the birthday party. She joined me in the party in the late hour. We danced together and had a lot of fun. It was already close to 11pm. My cousin already left the party as she had some works to do. I started looking for Zhan in the party but I couldn't find him anywhere. So, I decided to wait for him outside the house. Few minutes later everyone started leaving but Zhan wasn't coming outside. At last only a few people left in the party. One of my classmate came to as he saw me  standing for a long time.
"Are you waiting for Xiao Zhan?" He asked me.
I silently nodded.
"Maybe he went home already. I saw him running out of the house long ago" he said.
I left the house without replying.

Honestly I felt a bit disappointed of him leaving without waiting for me. He had done this before once, the day my cousin visited me at school. I wanted to ask him why he left the next day on our way to school. But after I saw that something was sure troubling him I decided not to ask. As for today I wanted tell him about me leaving China very soon.

Zhan is really one of the most important person in my life. We know each other since childhood. And he was a person I was close to except for my family. I liked listening to his stupid blabbering. His charming smile made my day beautiful. His cute bunny teeth, the mole under his lips, his slim waist..... Wait..... What the fuck am I thinking...... Anyways Zhan is a person I want have beside me forever. Even though I'm not going to staying here anymore and will be leaving soon, I want him to be my friend forever.

I wanted to call Zhan as  soon as I got home but seeing it already midnight, I decided to call him next morning and give a scolding or two. I was hella worried for him, what happened that he left like that.

The next morning I called him as soon as I woke up. He received the call few seconds later.
"H-Hello, Good m-morning" Zhan greeted.
Without greeting back I asked "Why did you leave without me"
"What!" Zhan sounded surprised.
"I asked, why did you leave the party yesterday without waiting for me? It was already late at night. What if something bad happened to you?" I asked getting angry.
"Who were you dancing with yesterday"
"I was dancing with my cousin Jing Tian. I invited her. She came to China after five years" I was a bit confused why was he asking that without answering my question.

I hear him gasping before he asking "that was your cousin? So the girl you were talking with at school few weeks age in an empty classroom was Jing Tian jie? "
"Yes, now reply my question why did you leave like that?"
"Ummm....well....that day at school I couldn't find you so I thought you left already with the girl..I mean Jing jie. And yesterday I saw you were having fun dancing with her. As I didn't know she was your cousin, I thought she was your girlfriend or something like that. I didn't wanted to disturb you so I left." Zhan replied.
" What the fuck Zhan..are you even serious? From where the hell I got myself a girlfriend out of nowhere. And even if I did I would've told you already." I said.
"BoBo...don't yell please. I'm having a terrible headache. And don't get angry like that."
"Oh, I'm so sorry Zhan. I didn't know you were feeling sick. Did you had breakfast yet? If not quickly eat something and take some medication. I was just worried. Take rest, I'm ending the call." I replied as I couldn't be angry anymore for the way he called me" BoBo" and with that I cut the call.

After a couple of minutes the realization hit me that I forgot to inform him about my departure. "Well..navermind. I'll tell him when I'll see him again." I thought to myself.

                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Maybe only 1 more chapter to go then I'll finish writing"The Past"....maybe😁

So, what do you think about this chapter?
Dose Yibo also has feelings for Zhan??
Or is it just the feeling one friend has for another?
Let's what happens next.
Don't forget to vote for this chapter.