Chapter 22 : Moving in together

Thank you so much for 1.16k votes. Love you all❤️❤️

Yibo took Zhan to see the apartment he had rented for them, the day after their date. Zhan was both happy and excited to see the apartment that's why he made Yibo take him to see it as soon as possible.

The apartment Yibo rented was big enough for two people to live in. It has a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom which one can get access to from the bedroom and living room. The apartment is located on 8th floor, so it also has a small balcony.

Zhan was mesmerized at how clean and spacious the apartment was

Zhan was mesmerized at how clean and spacious the apartment was. It was cozy. He was more happy to see a balcony and a beautiful kitchen cause he loves cooking. It was also not very far from their uni.

Going in the bedroom Zhan halted opening the door.
Zhan turned Yibo, "There's only one bed"

Yibo seemed unbothered with the fact, "Yeah"

Zhan turned to Yibo, "Well... Where am I supposed to sleep?"

Yibo, "I thought we could just sleep on one bed"

Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Uhh!"

Yibo, "We've already slept on the same bed a few times. Also the bed is big enough for us to sleep together. Don't worry"

Zhan blushed and looked away, "I-I'm not worrying. So when are we gonna move in?"

Yibo back hugged him, "Whenever my wife wants"

Zhan turned into a blushing mess, "Who...who are you calling your wife?"

Yibo kissed on his left cheek, "You of course"

Zhan turned to Yibo, "Stop being cheesy. How about this Sunday?"

Yibo, "It's perfect. We get 6 days to prepare ourselves"

Zhan, "Does Hao Xuan and the others knows about this?"

Yibo grinned, "Hao Xuan know.... Actually he helped me talking with dad"

Zhan sighed, "You guys are something else aren't you?!"

Yibo grinning, "Ehehe"

The remaining 6 days at the dorm went by too quickly. And it was already Sunday, the day they are supposed to leave. Zhan and Yibo filled up application for leaving the dorm two days after visiting the apartment.

Fanxing and Guo Cheng was shocked to death when Zhan told them about leaving. Fanxing was a bit sad but was happy for the couple too. Zhan had waited years and he finally got what he desired the most.

Zhan had to console Fanxing saying "It's actually good for you and Guo Cheng. I always seem to interrupt your intimate moments. Now that I'm leaving you guys can enjoy your alone times" and making the latter a blushing mess but leaving the other one, Guo Cheng, smirking.

Since Zhan and Yibo was the UNI COUPLE moving in together made the biggest fuss in the uni. Well both Zhan and Yibo wanted to keep it a secret but you know, words travel faast. Fangirls and fanboys went crazy about it.

Well what can one do. Everyone loves this couple, YiZhan. Yeah it's the name the Fans gave this beautiful couple.

Anyway, Zhan and Yibo has been packing their stuff little by little for 4 days. Fanxing and Guo Cheng helped Zhan, where Hao Xuan helped Yibo.

They also intended to help them move their stuff to the apartment today since Zhan had a lot of stuff, more like his art stuff. Jiyang also came to help them. So, now they are having lunch together. It's 12pm now, still a little bit early but they have a lot of work to do that's why they decided to eat early.

After having lunch they went to get back to the dorm to get the stuff downstairs. The pickup truck has already arrived and a few stuffs from the uni who were in charge to help the students came to help them moving their things to the truck.

After almost 1 hour of running upstairs to downstairs they finished packing theirs belongings to the truck. Soon the truck went off first since they already had the front door key. Zhan, Yibo, Fanxing, Guo Cheng and Hao Xuan decided to go by Jiyang's car.

After almost 20 minutes of driving they were infront of the apartment. They saw that the truck was already here and was now moving the things. Zhan, Fanxing and Hao Xuan went inside the apartment to instruct the stuff where to keep the things while the other three stayed outside to help.

It took them 6 hours to arrange the things inside the rooms. But there were still few boxes unopened but they were already very tired. It was already evening so they decided to have dinner as everyone was hungry. Instead of going out to eat they ordered pizza.

After having dinner Hao Xuan, Jiyang, Guo. Cheng and Fanxing left. Zhan and Yibo plopped down on the bed, extremely exhausted from all the work. Silence filled the bedroom. They turned to each other, looking into each other's eye without saying anything.

Their heartbeat started rising. Zhan felt his face burning while Yibo's tip of ears turned pinkish. Unable to look at each other anymore, both sat up straight. The atmosphere suddenly seemed to be a bit awkward.

It was Zhan who broke the silence saying, "I'm gonna go take a shower"

But Yibo seemed to be confused, "Huh..!!....oh okey"

Zhan got up took his cloths, towel and almost ran to the bathroom. Probably to calm his racing heart.

On the other side Yibo watching Zhan running to the bathroom, chuckled. He again lied down on the bed smiling like a fool.

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

I'm sorry I've been really busy these days handling my mom's business alongside her, that's why I'm always late updating. It's really tiring.

Please bear with me for a bit, I'm trying my best. Was this chapter too boring? And don't forget to vote for this chapter❤️❤️

Stay safe☺️