Chapter 15 : Plan

3rd person Pov

It was 7am in the morning. An young handsome man was laying in an hospital bed. He stirred in his sleep as the soft sun rays fell on his angelic face. He slowly opened his eyes slightly to find the source of the light that disturbed his sleep.

Yibo looked around the room he was in and remember he was in the hospital. After a few moments he felt something was grabbing his right hand. He looked beside him to see a beautiful angel bunny was sleeping peacefully. His head resting on the hospital bed, while his body was on the chair. A small smile appeared on Yibo's face seeing the person he loves beside him, holding his hand. Zhan looked really beautiful while sleeping as cute soft snores came out of his mouth. Yibo's heart skipped a few beats looking at the sleeping bunny.

He slowly rised his hand, getting it closer to his lips, giving a few kisses on Zhan's hand that was holding his

He slowly rised his hand, getting it closer to his lips, giving a few kisses on Zhan's hand that was holding his. The slight movement seemed to wake Zhan up. Yibo quickly put his hand back on the bed seeing Zhan was opening his eyes.
"Bobo! You're up!" Zhan said amusingly.
"Mn.." Yibo replied nodding. Zhan put his hand on Yibo's forehead to check the temperature.
"Ahh..You're fever is gone now. How're you feeling? Do you have any headache or dizziness?" Zhan asked worrisome clear on his face.
"I'm feeling good and have no uneasiness. And It's not because of the fever that is gone but because you're here with me. Seems like I wasn't wrong when I said 'I have you to take care of me' right!" Yibo said with a bright smile. He was feeling so happy to Zhan here that he couldn't explain.

Listening Yibo's statement, Zhan immediately blushed. He hanged his head low so that Yibo couldn't see how he was a blushing mess.
"I...umm...I-I'll call the doctor" he said to changed the subject before running to the door and went outside. Yibo chuckled seeing Zhan's expression. He did saw how Zhan was blushing even when he hanged his head low.
"I love you, Zhanzhan" Yibo muttered looking at the door from where the peraon disappeared.

After a few minutes Zhan came back with the doctor. Seeing Yibo's condition was better the doctor said he could go home now. He prescribed some medications before getting out of the room. So, Zhan and Yibo was alone in the room again. No one talked. There was an awkward silence between them. After few minutes passed, when no one talked, Zhan couldn't take the silence any more. Breaking The silence he asked, "Yibo..wanna go home now?"
"Yeah sure. We can grab some breakfast too on our way back" Yibo replied.

Collecting the necessary papers and medication from the pharmacy Yibo and Zhan headed towards their uni. On the way they stopped at a bakery shop. They bought their breakfast. ( I'm not gonna add pictures of the food they bought because that might make us all hungry in this freaking quarantine days😂).

They ate their breakfast at park nearby their uni and went back to the uni. Little did they know three pairs of eyes were looking at them, more like observing them carefully.

By the time they came back to Yibo's dorm, Hao Xuan wansn't there. Zhan made Yibo lay down on the bed, stroked his hair gently to make him fall asleep. As Yibo was still a bit weak because of the high fever yesterday, he soon drifted off to the dreamland. Seeing Yibo fell asleep, Zhan kissed Yibo's cheeks and went to his dorm after saying ,"get well soon, bobo".

At lunch hour, an handsome young man came in a black car. All the students that were passing by was looking at the car that stopped in front of their uni. Their mouth opened wide after the person came out of his car. That person was really handsome and cute as well.

But they closed their mouth as soon as they remembered who the person was

But they closed their mouth as soon as they remembered who the person was. That was no other then Song Jiyang aka Hao Xuan's boyfriend. But still they couldn't resist looking at the beautiful face.

Jiyang and Hao Xuan were supposed to meet at lunch hour at Xuan's uni. Jiyang called Hao Xuan.
" A-xuan, I'm in front of your 7ni. Where are you?" Jiyang asked.
"Babe, come to our cafeteria. Guo Cheng and Fanxing is here too".
"Ok, wait for me". He cut the call before going inside the uni. He went to the cafeteria. It was really crowded place. Jiyang looked around in search of his boyfriend. When his eyes fell on his beloved, he smiled walking towards him.

"Hey honey. Hi Cheng and Fanxing. How are you?" Jiyang asked sitting beside Hao Xuan.
"You're here" Xuan said smiling wide before kiss his man's lips not caring about their surroundings.
"We're fine gege. What about you?" Cheng and Fanxing asked in unison.
"I'm fine too. So, what's the result?" He asked, tip of his ear turned red because of the kiss earlier.
"They're definitely in love. Deeply in love but it seems like Yibo's condition is the se as Zhan" Hao Xuan replied, Cheng and Fanxing nodded in agreement.
"Hmm...So, it's time to help them right?" Jiyang said.
"Yeah....but what's the plan?" They all asked in curiosity.
"How about taking a break. For a few days maybe and go somewhere. Then we can let them have some alone time together which will make them closer" Jiyang explained.

They seemed to think about it for sometime then they all agreed to the idea Jiyang gave them. But there was one slight problem, where they should go. They were all thinking about many places but nothing seemed to satisfy them. Then Fanxing said, "How about going to the beach. Zhan loves going to the beach. Zhan and Yibo went to the beach together years ago. Zhan even painted that moment for his exhibition. Also going to the beach will make them remember the old memories".
"Woah...babe. I didn't know you are this intelligent" Guo Cheng said teasingly and got a smack on the back of his head from Fanxing.
"That's a great idea. But how should we convince them?" asked Hao Xuan.
"We can give them some excuse....like for Zhan's success in the exhibition and Yibo's getting better from his fever" said Guo Cheng.
"Ok. So everything is planned. Cheng and Fanxing can convince Zhan. Xuan can convince Yibo. We'll go there this following Wednesday morning, which is in three days. We'll stay there for four days and three nights and come back on Saturday night. So we can all take rest on sunday. I'll book the hotel rooms for us all. Let me know what they said" Jiyang explained.
"Great..then mission MAKE ZHAN AND YIBO CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS starts now" Hao Xuan said and everyone laughed out loud.

☆☆☆☆☆

😳😳
What do you think Yibo and Zhan will say?
Will they agree going to the beach?

And what do you think about this chapter guys🤔
Let me know in the comments📑
Don't forget to vote for this chapter..

Stay safe❤️❤️