Chapter 24

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER. 

WOOOHOOO I UPDATE IN A WEEK'S TIME :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS <3

------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone blaring on my side table. I went to pick it up so that Harry wasn’t disturbed. He grumbled and slept again. Thank god!

“Hello” I asked groggily.

“Hey Leah, is it too early to call?” Carter asked.

“No no, tell me what’s up?” I asked wondering why he called me.

“I was wondering if you were free today so we could practise our lines again since the play is this Thursday”

“Um, cool. I’ll drop by at- I turned around to check the time. It was 10- Twelve. Alright?”

“Sounds good. I’ll text you my address”

“Sure, bye” I ended the call.

“Who was it Lee?” Harry spoke.

I jumped a little and turned to look at him.

“You scared me!” I said punching him on his arm which he caught and pulled me into him.

“It was Carter. Just wanted to practise the play with him before the big day” I smiled.

“No.” he dragged it out. “You have to stay with me” he pleaded.

I was about to answer when there was a loud knock on the door.

“I’m coming in 30 seconds. Please tell me you guys are decent.” I heard Liam shout through the door.

I blushed and Harry just groaned.

“Harry I can hear you. Can you stop whatever you’re doing and put on some clothes. I am coming in” Liam shouted yet again.

“Omg h-he thinks we-we are omg” I started laughing.

Harry started laughing as well and in barged Liam while covering his eyes.

“You can look Li, we weren’t doing anything” I giggled.

He slowly removed his fingers from his face and looked confused, “But I heard him groan” pointing at Harry.

“You know what? Never mind” he put up his hands up in defence.

“Why are you in here Liam?” Harry asked in his still sleepy voice.

“Management called, we have a meeting in an hour” he said.

“See problem solved. We are both busy today” I went and kissed Harry on the cheek. “Thank you Liam” I smiled at him while he left.

“But I don’t want to go or you to go” he pouted like a small kid.

“Harry, we have to. Come on now get up” I tugged at his hand trying to make him get up.

“Fine. What do I get if I wake up?” he asked. I could see the sparkle in his eyes.

Well, two can play a game.

I moved in a bit closer to him “You will get” I moved even closer with each word till there was no distance between us and I looked into his eyes and then said, “NOTHING!” and jumped back laughing at him.

“You’re such a tease” he huffed while I walked towards my bathroom.

It took me 5 minutes to freshen up and then I came out to pick my clothes. Black leggings with black and white full sleeve crop top. I paired it with black flats and filled a black sling bag with my things. Harry must have gone down because I can’t seem to hear him in the room.