Chapter 2

Heey guys ! This is for all my friends who have read the first chapter and encouraged me to write more. I love you all so much <3

Keep reading :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up with a start. I didn't know what I was dreaming but it was very weird. I shoved that thought at the back of my mind when I saw the time.

"Shit, not again" I groaned as I got out of bed.

I did my usual cleaning up in the bathroom and quickly put on a peach summer dress and my flats. I ran down to get breakfast and saw Pipes crying in the living room.

"Hey Pipes, what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged her. She sniffed and continued," The princess lost her parents and now she's alone" gesturing towards the television.

I sighed and gave her a quick hug saying, "It's alright Baby, the princess always has a happy ending and she will surely be fine."

She wiped her tears and beamed at me "Really Lee lee?" I smiled and nodded at her. She clapped her hands and started watching the movie again. I kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I quickly got out of my house and got into the car.

I didn't have to pick up Rach 'cause last night she told me she had some work and would be going to school early. I started driving and put on my radio. Avril Lavigne's - The Best Damn Thing started blaring from the speakers. I quickly started signing to that song. I loved it!

"I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door

Even though I told him yesterday and the day before

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab

And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad

Where are the hopes? Where are the dreams?

My Cinderella story scene?

When do you think they'll finally see?

That you're not, not, not gonna get any better

You won't, won't, won't, you won't get rid of me, never

Like it or not even though she's a lot like me

We're not the same

And yeah, yeah, yeah I'm a lot to handle

You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal

Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen" "

"Aaaaaaaaah Daaaaamn" I cursed loudly.

I slammed the breaks at the right second or else I would have banged into the black range rover right in front of me. What the hell was his problem stopping so suddenly? If he knew the signal would be turning red then why didn't he slow down the car earlier?

"Jerk" I muttered under my breath as I honked at him.

The man in the car opened his window and turned around to look at me. God I nearly fainted when I saw who it was.

Harry Styles was looking at me through his window and smirked at me like he was God.

I quickly got over my shock and honked at him again which made him grin at me even more. I frowned at him and this just amused him. When the light was green again he went away and I drove to school pondering over the whole incident.