Chapter 4

Heeey guys, I'm really sorry my internet was being really stupid so I coudn't update early :$

I love you guys for waiting though :*

Here goes .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday today and I was walking towards the school parking lot after a really nice day of school. Finally, WEEKEND.

All I could think of was sleep, sleep and sleep. Yes, I loved sleep. And books. And food. And Nutella. And penguins. And pretty much everything.

Right, so I was walking towards the car lot. Me and my extra hyperactive mind.

As I entered the lot, I smiled to myself at the familiar site of Harry leaning on his car and waiting for me. He looked amazing as always. He was wearing blue pants and a grey t-shirt which showed his muscular chest really well. After the dinner “date”, we had gotten quite close. Harry dropped me to school and also picked me up every day which I didn’t mind, but I also missed my Porsche a lot.

At the site of me, Harry grinned and came forward to hug me. His touch still made my skin tingle and I loved it. I hugged him back and then walked toward the car. I could feel everyone staring at me and some girls were even glaring. Surprisingly, I didn’t mind because I didn’t really care so whatevs peeps. I winked at myself internally.

Harry held the door open for me and I got in the car and he soon followed suite on the driver’s side.

“Why are you so happy today, love?” he asked grinning.

I couldn’t help but grin back, “Remember the Romeo and Juliet play I told you about?”

He nodded while looking upfront.

“So guess who got the part of Juliet” I said.

“Oh my God. No way. Congratulations baby.” He grinned looking at me.

I blushed and my stomach did this tiny flip thing when I heard him call me baby. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel all this? Gaaah. I’m weird.

“This calls for a celebration tonight! You up for it?” he smirked in my direction.

Oh my, that smirk. It was so sexy and I just wanted to drool over it.

Again, Leah, Get a hold of your hormones.

I guess he noticed me staring because the next thing I hear is “Like what you see babe?” he winked at me.

“Haha, it’s old now Harry. Come up with something new” I retorted as the same time my cheeks heated up. I tried to bring my hair and cover my face to hide my now growing blush.

“But you didn’t answer my question” he smirked.

“Oh, mmm, yeah, sure. What have you got in mind? I’ll just tell mum then” I told him as I wriggled with the seat belt to remove my phone.

“How about we go to my place and meet up with the rest of the boys?” he suggested.

“You mean the One Direction boys?” I asked “Sounds okay” I smiled.

“Alright then” he grinned and changed the route towards his flat.

I decided to call mom then. She wouldn’t mind as long as I’m with Harry. She loves him like crazy and my dad also liked him so yeah.

(Leah – L, Mom – M)

L: Hey mom!

M: Hey honey, what’s up?