Chapter 8

Haaaai people!

Sorry to keep you all waiting, here's chapter 8!

For the first time i've added Harry's pov.

Hope you like it :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

After I finished talking to Leah, I quickly hurried to my room to change. I was confused as to how to dress - formal or casual? Formal would be unnecessary as it was just at her house so causal it is. I pulled out my black jeans and put it on hobbling around my room. Then I pulled out a grey V-neck t-shirt and my black jacket. I put on my shoes and checked myself in the mirror.

Why was I feeling so nervous?

I smiled at my reflection and put my hand in my hair and fluffed them up a bit.

Now I was ready to go but still nervous. My palms were sweating a teensy bit.

I went to the living room and saw Liam and Niall on the couch and Louis was sleeping face first on the floor. That was typical of Louis.

"Hey lads, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are just waiting for Zayn who is late as usual" Liam replied.

"Alright then" I murmured.

"ZAYN GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS ALREADY!" I shouted.

"Coming" was all I got from Zayn. I sighed.

"What's the rush Hazabear?" asked Louis. "Why are we so eager to leave?" he smirked.

Now Liam and Niall were also smirking. Heat instantly rushed to me cheeks. "Umm, N-no reason" I stuttered.

"Awh Harry, you like her" Louis giggled slapping my cheeks and patting my head.

"Don't touch my hair Lou" I hushed.

"Isn't that supposed to be Zayn's line?" Niall asked.

"What's supposed to be my line?" Zayn was finally down.

"Nothing, Now hurry up" I walked towards the car.

"What did I do?" Zayn murmured.

Liam put a hand around his neck and just said, "Harry is just eager to go meet his girl."

"Ohhhhhhh" Zayn said and started smirking.

"She's not my girl" I said while getting in the driver's seat.

"Yet" Louis stated.

Since we were now moving I started feeling nervous again but it was a good nervous feeling like you know when you feel something nice is going to happen and your stomach has this jittery feeling. Yeah, that. I thought about seeing Leah and a huge grin crept its way on my face.

"Harry, you're so whipped man" Zayn slapped my back. Everyone started laughing and for once I joined them.

I couldn't wait to see her again.

Leah's P.O.V

Once the three girls started screaming and running around like freaks I decided to go and tell mom about the boys. I quietly headed downstairs in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom" I said going towards her.

"Need anything sweetie?" she asked.

"Nope, I just came to tell that Harry and the boy are coming over" I smiled.