Chapter 16

Hiiii. It's been ages i updated. I give that excuse everytime. So whatever, go ahead and read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at him and shook his hand which he had extended.

“Nice to meet you Carter” I said.

“Same here” he smiled.

“Carter and Leah, you can go back and change since your parts are over” Ms. L instructed us.

Carter gestured towards the wings and spoke, “After you Milady.”

I laughed at his gesture and walked to Nicole.

“Hey Nic, that’s-“

“Carter, I know” she cut me off. Well, okay then.

We all were talking when I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I struggled to remove my phone from my pocket which was in my jeans under the huge fat skirt.

Carter and Nicole were laughing at me and Alex soon joined in after his scene was done.

“Ugggh! I’ll go and change.” I muttered and walked away towards the changing rooms.

My phone was ringing for the 4th time before I finally picked it up.

“What?” I screamed into the phone.

“Hey Beautiful” He said.

Instantly, all my frustration died down and I smiled.

“Hi. What’s up? I asked.

“I missed you. So I thought I’d call my girlfriend” he said and I could imagine him smirking.

I laughed and spoke, “I miss you too”.

“HAAARRREEEEH, GET BACK HERE” I heard Niall screaming in his Irish accent.

“Love, I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye” he said and I cut the call.

Suddenly I felt someone covering my eyes and some laughter nearby.

“Alex if this is you, I will kill you” I warned him.

“Alright shorty” he put up his hands in defense.

Nic was just laughing and Carter was looking at us with an amused smile on his face.

“What did you call me?” I asked.

“Shorty” Alex laughed.

I jumped on his back and started hitting him on his head.

“Hey get off get off!” Alex screamed like a little girl.

“That’s what you get when you call me shorty, Al” I got off his back and winked at him.

He laughed and put his hand around my shoulder and started walking towards the cafeteria. Good choice. I was starving.

Nicole and Carter were walking behind us having a small talk.

We entered and I removed Alex’s hand from my shoulder and ran towards the cafeteria lady screaming “Foooooooood!”

What? I was hungry okay? This acting and all was making me tired and hungry.

The café lady laughed and handed me a tray of yummy food.

“Thank you. You saved my poor old tummy” I chuckled and went over to sit at the table Rachel and Clara had occupied.

“Hi peeps” I screamed and dug in my food.