Chapter 17

HAAAI GUYS <3

IT'S BEEN SO LOONG .. THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR FACE...

HERE YOU GO A SUPER CUTE CHAPTER!

CREDITS GO TO CHABBY, SINCE SHE WROTE HALF THE CHAPTER FOR ME. I LOVE HER TO BITS <3 

------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls decided that they weren't going to go home and change. Oh no, no, no, they were going to raid my closet and choose what to wear. 

"Girls, why don't we dress up, instead of changing into pajamas?" El suggested. 

The girls looked at each other and yelled "Okay".

Gosh! Did someone give them extra sugar?

I was still sitting on my bed, thinking when are they actually going to realize that I am here. 

One

Two

Three

Fo- Oh, what the hell?!

"I'm still here" I yelled. The girls stopped doing whatever they were doing and turned to look at me with guilty eyes.

“Just because I’m in pain doesn’t mean you forget me” I pouted at them.

"Sowwiee" they all said. Is it necessary for them to speak together?

"It's okay" I huffed. I wasn't angry, I was just . . . ugh!

They all came and sat down on my bed. "Cheer up, Lee! We hate seeing you like this" Rachel whined. 

"Yeah, we want our playful, naughty, crazy Leelee back" Nic pouted. They all gave me their best puppy dog face.

Curse puppy dog faces!

"Ugh, I hate how much I love you guys" I crossed my arms over my chest. After a good minute, we all cracked up. 

"Someone's having a sleepover party without me?" Hailey stood by the door. 

"Never" all of them said in unison. I just did what I had to do, roll my eyes. 

~

"You look FABALOUIS" I teased El, as she walked out in her outfit. Her cheeks instantly became red. 

"T-thanks" she replied, blushing. We all laughed at her shyness. 

We were all dressed up like we were going to the Brits awards. No exaggeration.

El was dressed in a navy blue sequenced dress that came up to her knees with black heels. I don’t know why we required the heels but gah, who cares?

Hailey put a cute grey colour long-short dress with grey stilettos. Clara picked up a see green dress and put in on. The colour really suits her. It had a heart shaped cut and it went below her knees. She paired it with the same colour ballerina flats. Rachel went out with the red floor length gown with white pumps and a white belt around her waist.

That left Nicole and I. Nicole went ahead and picked out a black figure hugging dress and paired it with silver wedges. They all looked so lovely that I might have had a tear or two in my eye.

I put on a lavender coloured dress which was all tight till my torso and ruffled around my knees. I matched it with a pair of white pumps as well.