Chapter 23

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE. I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT.

UNIVERSITY WAS CRAZY HECTIC AND I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO TIME TO UPDATE. BUT NOW HERE I AM.

A VERY BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS <3 

ENJOY CHAPTER 23.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Happiness. That’s all I could see on everyone’s faces. After the concert we all reached backstage and I hugged everyone and congratulated them on their success for the promo of their third album. I hugged Niall and congratulated him for finally asking Nicole out. Nic got a special hug from me as well. She was so happy and it was quite a sight to watch.

The boys cleaned up while we girls hung around in their dressing room. Once everyone was ready, we decided to head up and party somewhere. Zayn knew about this club and we took the cars there. Leaving the car was such a hustle as the paparazzi were following us and clicking pictures of us. We somehow managed to enter the club and were guided directly towards the VIP section of the club where everyone immediately relaxed.

“So lovely people, what are we drinking?” Niall asked excited to get drunk.

“Anything” screeched Rachel. She was enjoying the music way too much as she kept bobbing here head with beats of the music.

Niall called a waitress and ordered shots for all of us. The waitress hurried and came with 12 shots and handed them to Niall, who gave one to everyone.

He raised his shot in the air and shouted “To wonderful friends and fans.”

We all mimicked him and drowned the glass. It burned my throat as it went down but soon it was replaced by a euphoric feeling and another shot glass was placed in my hand.

I raised it towards Harry and we both downed it together. Soon I lost count of how many drinks and shots I had and I was already feeling a little light headed but I stood my ground.

“Let’s dance” El pulled me up.

I tried to get up and fell on Harry’s lap. “Easy there Tiger” Harry helped me get up and gave me a huge grin and watched me walk away.

El and I managed to walk towards the dancefloor without falling down and the other girls followed us.

Once we reached the dancefloor, we all started doing some funny steps since none of us were in our senses. I felt a little sick so I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I stumbled to the bathroom and went to a cubicle and puked everything that was in my stomach. After puking my guts out, I went out and gargled and put some cold water on my face. I felt a little sober after that.

Leaving the bathroom, I started making my way to the girls again but the sight of someone stopped me.

Carter.

Carter stood in the furthest corner of the dancefloor talking to someone. I couldn’t see who it was since it was quite dark. I was about to walk up to him and invite him to join us but before that I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to find Harry looking worried.

“What’s wrong Harry?” I asked.

“I couldn’t find you on the dancefloor so I got worried.” He admitted.

“I was feeling sick so I just went to the bathroom.” I mumbled.

“Are you alright? Do you want me to get you something love?” He asked cupping my face with concerned filled eyes.