Chapter 14

Haai People !

Here's a very long chapter.

Sit back and enjoy :*

I haven't edited it, so bear with the mistakes :$ I'll check them out later :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our little hike we all decided to go back to our camp and eat some food. Good idea I thought. I’m starving.

Harry intertwined his hands with me and I looked up at him and just smiled at the feeling. He gave me his dimpled smile and I picked up my finger to poke him in his dimples. Gosh, he was so adorable! We both were walking behind everyone and this time Piper was on Liam’s shoulders squealing.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t see the stone in front of me and lost my balance almost falling over the stone but Harry caught me and gave me an amused smile.

“What?” I asked him.

“Can you even walk straight after today’s eventful morning?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I blushed furiously when I realized what he was referring to.

I swatted him on his chest and thought of something to say.

“Um, no. I’m fine actually. That wasn’t much of a big deal anyway” I shrugged my shoulders and started walking forward.

“Not much of a big deal huh? You’re as red as a tomato and you’re breathing heavily” he looked at me with a smirk.

“It’s because of the hiking. You know, the workout does that to people. You out of all should know since you work out with that hot body of yours.” I told him.

“My what now?” he smirked at me full on and pulled me back towards him.

“Your hot b- “I widened my eyes at the words I had used. It was supposed to be an inner thought. This is so embarrassing.

Harry chuckled behind me and I could feel the vibrations through his body since my back was pressed to his front. This position sent shivers down my body. It was so hot. Harry took his hand and kept it on my stomach pulling me closer to him if that was even possible.

I gasped at the contact and enjoyed his hand on my stomach.

“The things you do to me” he murmured in my ear. His voice deeper and raspier than before.

My whole body felt on fire at his words. I didn’t know a few words from his mouth could have so much effect on me. I didn’t want to admit how awesome this felt but I felt shy and I pulled away from him but he pulled me back into him.

“I like it when you get shy in front of me” he whispers yet again in my ear.

I turn around and face him. He cups my cheeks and rubs his fingers on my cheeks in a comforting way. I lean into his palms and close my eyes. This feeling of closeness is just beyond words. He pulls my face closer to his and I can feel his hot breath on my lips and the next instant I feel his warm lips on my lips. The fire that ignites in my soul at this simple gesture is so exciting. I move my hands in his hair and tug at his roots. He groans against my mouth and I feel so turned on by it.

He swipes his tongue on my lower lip asking permission to enter my mouth. I decide to tease him and don’t give him any access. He makes a whiny noise I smile against his lips. He suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him than before which catches me off guard and I gasp. Without wasting any time he puts his tongue into my mouth. My tongue meets his and it’s like sparks fly into the air around us. We both fight for dominance with our tongues and eventually he wins and I let him take over.