Chapter 11

HIII GUYS!

Y'ALL DIDN'T REACH MY VOTE GOAL BUT IT'S OKAY SINCE I PROMISED A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK SO HERE GOES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I was helping out Niall in building one of the tents when the girls decided that they wanted to go for a swim. I guess El must have told them about the clearing since she's been here with us before.

The girls took their backpacks and headed towards the little lake. The boys and I, including Alex continued with the tents.

While picking up her bag, Leah was happened to look at me and I couldn't help but look at her flawless self. Why was she so pretty? It was distracting me all the time. On normal days, at the studio and even at night. The girl was plastered all over my mind.

She smiled at me and turned around and left with the girls. I sighed at stared at her retreating back.

"Harry, mate, are you alright?" Niall asked me.

I looked up at him only to see the other four boys staring at me too but with knowing smirks/smiles. Alex just seemed confused. The lad was a good one. When Leah mentioned about him coming with us I got super jealous. Yes, I admit it. I was jealous. But he didn't seem to make any moves on her and it was okay. They were just friends but it still didn't stop me from getting a little bit uncomfortable whenever she was close to another guy.

I know they are all my mates but still. Ahh! What are you doing to me Leah?

"Umm..I..." I just didn't know what to say.

"Harry, you seem nervous and moody for some reason and it's been going on for days now. Is everything alright?" Liam asked. Always the concerned and caring one of the group.

"Umm, I've been thinking of asking Leah out" I muttered.

"You what?" asked Zayn.

"I'm planning on asking Leah out" I said a bit loudly.

"Alright man" Louis patted me on my back.

"That's awesome" Zayn and Niall said. Alex looked happy too.

"That's really good Harry. But then why are you so upset?" Liam questioned.

"Guys! I don't even know if she likes me. What if I ask her out and she says no? It will kill me. I really really like her and I would do anything for her. Hell I might even be falling for her. But I'm just scared." I said frustrated.

"Harry as far as Leah liking you is concerned, that's alright! She does really like you mate" Alex said.

I looked at him and frowned.

"How would you know Alex?" I asked him softly.

"Well, in school whenever anyone mentions your name, she starts blushing and smiling like an idiot. When she sees you, her eyes actually light up and she's just extremely happy" he explains.

"Yes, I've seen her eyes lighting up to you know" Lou confirmed and the others nodded.

"But will she say yes? What if she wants to be friends and not get into a relationship? I really want her to be mine" I smiled but it came out more like a grimace.

"Harry, if you don't ask her out you'll never really know. And if she does want to wait, then give her time. Be with her and support her" Zayn suddenly said.

I guess that made sense. I decided to ask her out when I got the perfect chance. I grinned and thanked everyone for their support.

"By the way Zayn, how do you know so much about a girl?" I winked at him.