Chapter 20

Hello lovelies <3

I am super sorry for the delay. My laptop crashed and I also started university o it was a bit hectic. Go ahead and read chapter 20.

------------------------

We were driving towards the Starbucks where I met Harry. I remembered that moment and smile seemed the fan my face.

“What you thinking?” Niall asked from the driver’s seat.

“Just thinking how much life has changed since I met you lads” I grinned looking at him.

“Anyway, tell me what’s on your mind?” I asked looking over at him expectantly.

His brows furrowed which meant he was deep in thought.

I placed my hand on his shoulder which were tense and spoke, “You know you can tell me anything, right Ni”

“Yeah, I know” he smiled.

We reached Starbucks and got out of the car once Niall parked in.

“What do you want? My treat” Niall asked.

I smiled at him and ordered my Vanilla bean crème Frappuccino. After taking our drinks and getting settled in the furthest part of Starbucks Niall spoke.

“Do you find it funny, that all of our friends are getting together?” he chuckled.

“Yeap. It’s eerily weird.” I grinned.

“Is this where you are going? You want to get together with someone?” I smirked at him.

“Um, what?! No.” he denied but I couldn’t miss the red tint on his cheeks.

“Spill it out Ni” I demanded.

“Fine fine. Yes, I do like someone but I’m not sure if she likes me. She always gives me mixed signals and it’s so confusing. That’s why I wanted to talk to you so I can figure things out.” He finally admitted.

“So, who is this lucky one?” I waited for his answer even though I had a feeling I knew who it was.

“Nicole” he blushed even more.

“Ahhh I knew it I knew it!” I jumped and started dancing.

“Leah sit down. Everyone’s looking at you” Niall said embarrassed.

“Oh right!” I skipped back into place.

“Now tell me. What’s the problem?” I asked seriously.

“I don’t know if she likes and what if I ask her out and she says no? She’s so independent and that’s what I like about her. She doesn’t need anyone to take care of her. But that makes me take care of her even more.” He blabbered.

Nicole and he are so similar. Blabbering their feelings.

“Niall, I know for sure that she likes you. I have it confirmed.” I grinned.

He looked shocked.

“Really?” he asked.

I nodded my head vigorously.

“Now all you have to do is ask her out” I winked.

“I have a plan and I need your help” he grinned.

“I hope it’s a bit mushy because I know she shows a tough front but she’s a hopeless romantic inside just like me. We Librans rule!” I fist pumped the air.

“Something along those lines” he smirked.

“I’m listening” I got in closer as we discussed the plan.