Chapter 3

Okay guys, I said I wouldn't update anytime soon. But i couldn't wait. So here goes. 

I haven't re-read it so ignore the mistakes. :$

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I handed in my biology test paper, which by the way, was super easy and sat back in my place waiting for the class to end. Since everyone else was writing I put my head on my desk and relaxed. My head took me to the conversation I had with Rach in the morning.

Well, she was my best friend so I had to tell her about Harry’s presence in my house last night.

While I was telling her everything, she just stared at me like I had 3 heads growing out of my neck. Like not even an ‘hmm’ or anything. After finishing my part of the story, I waited for her to respond and her response included screaming, shrieking and babbling. Talk about over reacting. I mean it was just like a onetime thing right?

RIGHT?

Okay, never mind.

I did not tell her the part where my mom invited him over again or the part where, you know, I blushed and stuff. I bet she would start thinking anything and everything about it.

Anyway, so after she calmed down she just smirked at me and walked away which was very weird. Like weird weird. So I just ignored it and went to my class.

“Ms. Edwards, don’t you want to go for lunch?” I was startled by Mr. Spencer who was smirking at me.

“uh, umm, I .. “ I blabbered and took my things and ran out straight to the lunch room.

I got my food and went to sit at my table where everyone stopped their conversations and started looking at me expectantly. I tried to ignore how awkward the whole situation was and opened a bottle of water and drank it. As I was drinking, Annie broke the silence and smirked in my direction “So Leah, Harry Styles huh?”

I spit out my water on the table and stared at her with wide eyes. Everyone on the table were grinning which made my cheeks heat up. I looked at Rach and she was trying to look everywhere but at me. Man, that girl. What will I do with her?

Gosh. Now everybody thinks there is something fishy there. I mean come on; it was just a freaking planner he came to return. I spoke through gritted teeth, “No guys, he just came to return my planner and besides famous people are stupid.” Everyone on the table chuckled and I just stared at my food because I lost my appetite.

When lunch got over, I prayed that this would get over here but luck was never with me.

After lunch I made way to my English class where we were going to start with the auditions for the play. The play was on Shakespeare’s famous novel; Romeo and Juliet. The auditions were day after, so everyone was just practicing. I picked up one of the scripts and sat on my table. I didn’t actually need the script because I had already read Romeo and Juliet a million times so I knew the dialogues by heart. But I still decided to go through. While reading, a slight buzz in my pocket distracted me. I cautiously removed my phone and saw that I had a text.

From: Unknown Number

To: Leah

Hey Beautiful! ;)

I didn’t know who that was so I replied.

From: Leah

To: Unknown Number

Do I know you?

The reply was quick.

Unknown Number: