Chapter 19

As usual, I am sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy. Here's the next chapter.

--------------------------------------------

The dinner was so much fun. We all had a great time and came home pretty late. Everyone just crashed in the living room where we pushed the couches and made a mountain with blankets and pillows.

Everyone was so tired they just snuggled in and passed out.

Around 6, my alarm started blaring reminding me that we had school. Due to my alarm everyone seemed to wake up. The boys had to go to the studio and Alex, Rachel, Clara, Nicole and I had school. Hailey and El just got up and trudged up to Hailey’s room to get some more sleep but not before bidding their boyfriends and the rest of us goodbye.

We all quickly took turns and got dressed and got something to eat from the kitchen and were ready to leave when my phone vibrated in my hand.

From Carter:

Hey can you pick me up? My car broke down and I’ll be late for school if I walk.

To Carter:

Sure. I’ll be there in 10. J

“Hey guys, Hurry up. We have to pick Carter up.” I said to the others.

The school goers hummed in response.

“Who’s Carter?” Harry asked to no one in particular but his eyes were on me.

“Oh, he is this new hottie in school who plays Romeo” Rachel gushed.

I saw Harry tense up. Was he jealous? I stifled a smile and just kept a neutral expression.

“So Leah has to kiss him in the play?” Niall asks.

“Yesss. I wish I could though” Rachel speaks again with a star struck expression on her face.

Haha poor things didn’t know Harry was glaring daggers at them. I guess I’ll talk to Harry before he does anything.

I walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. He tensed up but soon relaxed to my touch while there was an awkward silence in the kitchen.

“It’s just a stage kiss babe. It doesn’t mean a thing. You know that don’t you?” I spoke to him staring at him in his eyes.

He didn’t respond but just nodded confirming he heard me.

“Alright then chop chop. Everyone out now” Liam broke the silence and dragged everyone out with him.

I quickly pecked Harry’s lip and moved out of the door with Alex, Rachel and Nicole following me.

Liam was driving Clara to school and the other boys got in Lou’s car.

I backed out of the garage and sped off to Carter’s house. He was already standing on the porch and started walking the driveway when he saw my car. He was grinning wildly but his grin fell a little when he saw that Alex, Rachel and Nicole were with me. But he changed his expression from disappointment to happy so fast that I thought I imagined it.

“Hey guys!” he said as he got in beside Alex at the back.

Everyone greeted him and we were off to another tiring day of studies and practice at school.

The first few periods passed quickly and it was lunch time now. I walked in the cafeteria and stood behind Nicole who was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn’t notice me.