Chapter 12

HELLO PEEPS!

IT'S THURSDAY TODAY THAT MEANS STORY UPDATE TIME.

JUST A WARNING, YOUR HARLEE FEELS WILL BE STRONG.

SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously in The Princess’s Tale :

He looked at me in the eyes and said, “Leah, you’re all I think about. I don’t know what to do. I think I’m falling for you and I can’t stay away from you. It’s like wherever you go, my eyes, mind and heart keep following you. It’s like you control them now. I hate it when you get too close to another guy. I know you mean nothing but I want to be that close to you. I want to hold you and call you mine. I’ve been thinking about this a lot and I’ve finally got the courage to ask you. So here goes...

“Leah Edwards, will you be my girlfriend?”

Leah’s P.O.V

“Leah Edwards, will you be my girlfriend?”

My eyes widened in surprise and all I could comprehend was that Harry Styles was actually asking me out. Asking me, Leah Edwards, out.

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHKL was all that was forming in my head.

Harry kept staring at me and after a few seconds he looked down and started speaking.

“Umm, it’s alright if you don’t want to say yes. I completely understand that you just want to be fri-“

“Will you let me speak Harry?” I put a hand over his mouth.

After he kept quite I looked at him in his eyes and all I could see was hurt and sadness. I removed my hand from over his mouth and moved closer to him. I looked at his eyes and then his lips and his eyes again.

I really don’t know how I managed to do what I did next but it was completely in the moment courage thing.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. At first, he was shocked but then he responded to the kiss and pulled me closer if that was even possible. My hands slowly went up to his neck and gripped his hair. His hands tightened around my waist and we kissed for what felt like hours but were only mere minutes.

We moved apart and I suddenly blushed really bad realizing what I had done. I looked down and tried to cover my face with my hair but Harry cupped my face in his hands and made me look at him.

“I’m guessing you tried to show that actions speak louder than words” he gave me his genuine smile which made me blush even more.

“I would love to be your girlfriend Harry” I muttered slowly as he pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged him back really tightly and squished my face in his chest firstly, because it was freakishly cold and his body heat helped and secondly, this moment was just perfect.

“Harry, Leah ever planning to com- Woohoo” Niall came in from the clearing grinning like a mad man.

I jumped apart immediately from Harry but his hand found a way around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“What exactly happened here?” Niall asked still grinning/smirking at the two of us.

“Leah and I are an official couple” Harry grinned at Niall and giving me a side hug.

“Lord! Finally” Niall said and gave his hand to pull Harry out. After getting out, Harry held out his hand and pulled me out.

“I have to tell everyone about this” Niall screamed and ran towards the clearing.