Chapter 5

Heey guys, sorry for the late update. I've been a bit busy :/

But here's the new chapter :D 

hope you guys like it :*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around early morning and realized it was Saturday so I went back to sleep with a smile on my face. Yesterday was so much fun. The guys are so nice and sweet. I guess I shouldn’t believe everything that the papz say. Not all celebrities are snobs.

They didn’t even treat me as a newcomer. It felt like I knew them since ages and I’m only meeting them after a very long time. I have so much in common with all them.

Niall and I shared the same obsession – FOOD. And also that he was very supportive and sweet. His Irish accent was adorable. Liam was the one who took care of everyone like his little brothers - although Louis was the oldest – just like I took care of Piper. Zayn was much more of a quiet guy and I really didn’t know much about him yet but I guess, I’ll get to know him soon. And well, Louis was the prankster and acted like a 4 year old. I was just the same.

And Harry, I don’t know what to say about him. I really am speechless when it comes to him. I love the way his adorable dimples come out when he smiles. Whenever he is around, I can’t stop smiling. He notices all of my gestures and motions and he know exactly what I’m feeling or thinking. I sometimes think that he can read my mind like Edward Cullen but then that’s way too creepy. At least he doesn’t watch me sleep. Talk about stalker-ish behavior. I mentally laugh at my conscience and drift off to sleep once again thinking about Harry.

“Lee lee! Wake up” I heard Piper whisper.

“Lemme sleep” I mumbled through the blankets and turned around so I was sleeping face wards in the pillow.

I heard some shuffling and then I heard a soft, raspy voice “Lee Lee, it’s time to wake up baby.”

“mm assjdkl mmm” I didn’t budge. I loved my sleep.

“Alright then” I heard someone shout and suddenly I feel weight on me as two people jumped on my bed and onto me.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, don’t hurt me murderers. Haay yaaah” I screamed as I got up ninja style and put my hands up in self-defense ready to face the evil people who wanted to either kill me or kidnap me.

But all I saw was Harry and Piper sitting on the bed and laughing like maniacs. I looked at them with a confused expression and asked “Where are the murderers?”

My question only made them laugh harder. Then Harry answered through his laughs while wiping the tears that escaped while he was laughing.

“There. Are. No. Murderers. Leah. It was just Piper and I, trying to wake you up.”

“Oh” was all I said till I realized what happened and then I got annoyed.

“You guys are so dead. I nearly had a heart attack there.” I furrowed my eyebrows at them.

Piper got up and came to hug me, “Sorry, Lee lee, we were just having fun.”

I smiled at her and hugged her back, “It’s alright baby” I kissed her forehead.

“And as for you, Mr. Styles, you better be afraid because I’m coming for you” I smirked in his direction.

He looked at me and smirked wiggling his eyebrows “Really Leah? I haven’t even done anything yet.”