Chapter 6

Sorry for the late update .. I've been very busy. This Chapter is dedicated to my cousin Sakina, 'cause she insited that I add her in my book. Yep, She is Hailey ;)

love you <3

P.s. Ignore any mistakes. I'll edit it later.

Here you go guys, Chapter 6 ........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's Sunday Sunday, Gotta get out on Sundaaay" I sang as I danced my way to the living room. Yeah, I know the song is Friday. Don't break my happy bubble. I love Sunday's. It's a nice free day to sit around in your pajamas in front of the TV or in your bed and do whatever you want.

I entered the living room and ran for the Chocolate muffins on the table.

"Mine" I shouted as I grabbed them and sat on the couch.

I looked around but no one was there. Oh, well. Whatever. These babies are mine.

I wondered where everyone was as I removed one muffin out of the box and stretched for the remote to watch something. I was bored out of my mind. I know it's only 11 in the morning but I get distracted way to fast so I need entertainment. Yep, you guessed right, I do have ADHD. A little bit anyway.

If you people don't know what ADHD is then go Google it, I'm too lazy to tell you. Nah, but I'm in a nice mood so I shall explain.

ADHD - Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a psychiatric disorder of the neurodevelopmental type in which there are significant problems of attention and/or hyperactivity and acting impulsively that are not appropriate for a person's age.

Okay, so this is what it means but I'm not mental or on second thoughts yes, I'm mental but not the clinical mental thing or whatever it's called. I do have attention and hyperactivity problems. Acting impulsively is only when I'm pissed. My cousin, Hailey, actually did her psychology project on me once because I'm so awesome.

Right, so I was watching the TV. I flip through the channels and land on the Celebrity gossip channel. I decide to watch since I'm so bored and some celebrity gossip is bound to be interesting.

So whilst watching, I saw a picture of a very familiar block of curls showed up with a very familiar looking girl next to him in a park.

"Heey, I know this guy. Oh Raaight, it's Harry. But who's that girl next to him? Oh Holy Gods of Olympus, That's me!"

There on the screen was a picture of Harry and me holding hands by the pond in the park when that fan showed up. The news said "Harry Styles' new love interest?" and a description of Harry being seen with me quite a few times. There were few more pictures of him and me in the car probably driving from school and one when we were in Starbucks.

I'm still staring at the TV screen when my cell phone starts blaring from somewhere.

"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs,

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love,

I got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk,

Singing here's to never growing up....."

"Ugh. Stupid phone where are you? Finally, there you are!" I picked it up from where it was in between the cushions.

I pick up the call without checking the caller id. Come on, who has time for that?

"Mr. Willy Wonka speaking" I say into the phone. What? It's funny. No? Okay die. Metaphorically, of course. I don't want you to die. Moving on...